Mistress S confirms 911 is a single

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannethenight
6 minutes ago, donatellab said:

If they promote the sh*t out of the CII to 911 transition, then it would become huge. The transition is huge on tiktok, but most people don’t even know it’s Gaga’s. I’m sure they’ll add the transition to the MV, but i hope they’ll make a radio edit with a short clip of CII as well. 

e-mail it to interscope

🌹

Steccazero

I still think the visual we are gonna get are probably for another song like maybe Free Woman. SFA Visual with the perfume ad on the 16th and then 911 as a single with MV at the end of the month.

pls get into this ***uettery

Blastertoyo
54 minutes ago, Cyber Babylon said:

Girls,get ready for 911 remix featuring Osama bin Laden and George Bush (Blessed Madonna Remix)

Fixed 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

My Name Isnt Alice
1 minute ago, Steccazero said:

I still think the visual we are gonna get are probably for another song like maybe Free Woman. SFA Visual with the perfume ad on the 16th and then 911 as a single with MV at the end of the month.

Free woman? Why would we get a visual for that? 

Cyber Babylon
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

Fixed 

:enigma:

It would be the most terrorism remix of all time! WE LOVE TO SEE IT:enigma:

2 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Predict youtube first day huns

My bet is 10 mil

Considering Stupid Love did 9,8M, I predict ~5-6M which is great for a third single nowadays. The GP's reaction is very unpredictable, but the fans are thirsty, and 911 is a fan favorite

nodandsmile
6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Tell me why Stuck With U didn't smash as hard as ROM even though it was a song made for these times. Quickly :yennefer:

she had collabs that actually flopped  :rip: the way it is so hard to discredit Gaga but they still try  :lmao:

donatellab
14 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Is it true that it's titled 'Piano Intro' and the Buttons transition is more popular than 911?

It’s titled something like "violin transition buttons remix" in tiktok, and it has around 700k videos with it, and a lot of the videos have around a million views and likes, but only a few know it’s Gaga’s transition. Most of the tik toks including CII transition into Buttons or other random songs. We need to claim it so Gaga gets the credit she deserves :bear:

She/Her/Hers

Helxig

Who is denying that it's the next single? It played 3 times at the VMAs including when she won her Tricon award and she performed it, the single link is active on her website, she's been posting sirens on her Instagram captions...

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

Rudz Xinc

Are we getting music videos for all the tracks?

Babylon and Free Woman already done as reported.

Hopefully Miss Rona will leave earth soon, so Gaga and go to Korea to film Sour Candy music video.

Look at those clowns

15 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Free woman? Why would we get a visual for that? 

It’s the fourth single most probably but my guess about singles this era if 911 is successful:

Stupid Love>Rain On Me>911>Free Woman>Babylon

911 is my personal fave from the album but feel it will be given the GUY treatment! Babylon, Alice or sour candy should’ve been the next single regarding its appeal to radio and the general public....

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Archived