Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Marina - Froot (song)

DC

Featured Posts

Recently I've been getting back into Marina and the song Froot is still one of my faves! :firega:

I prefer the music video version MUCH better as the normal version just seems too long and dragged out, like it's still great, but when it's cut down I much prefer it that way! :firega:

This is literally the most PERFECT Autumn/fall song! :firega:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

I disagree about loving the video version more, however I do love this song (and album) 

I love how it's like a 5 minute opus that just blossoms the more and more you listen ending in a pure blissful final chorus and ending with the "i'm in love part" (which seems to work more for me with the longer verses and pre chorus's making the song longer and more driving) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I just listened to this all the way through and this song is literally the most perfect "Fall" song :firega:

I love this song. Similar to “I’m A Ruin”, I hate that she shortened the song for the video tho :enigma:

Just now, Pop Music said:

I love how it's like a 5 minute opus that just blossoms the more and more you listens ending in a pure blissful final chorus and ending with the "i'm in love part" (which seems to work more for me with the longer verses and pre chorus's making the song longer and more driving) 

Yeah! That's actually a really great way to describe it! :firega:

Just now, SLAG said:

I love this song. Similar to “I’m A Ruin”, I hate that she shortened the song for the video :enigma:

Luckily there's a version for all of us :vegas:

Danny Milk

my favorite Marina song, i actually disagree, i want to hear the full 7 minute version she teased on her instagram live one day

I guess it doesn't really matter

Just now, Danny Milk said:

my favorite Marina song, i actually disagree, i want to hear the full 7 minute version she teased on her instagram live one day

I've heard of the supposed 9 minute version but she teased a 7 minute version??? :enigma:

Glamourpuss

I literally just listened to this song and thought about how amazing it is. The lyrics and the production are so perfect. It's one of the best pop songs ever made and far too underrated. 

Glamourpuss

When she says carnal flower I thought she was saying "cauliflower" for the longest time and that's what I would sing. :ladyhaha:

DirrtyPony

This song is perfection, and the video is stunning!

This whole album was such an integral part of my life when it came out.

Strung out for another taste

VasilisVas

I love this song so much and it also reminds me of fall. I guess because it was released around the fall time in 2015. 

13 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I love this song so much and it also reminds me of fall. I guess because it was released around the fall time in 2015. 

*14 :) 

Archived