Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

New Rain On Me poster

Sickness

Featured Posts

Sickness

Hi y'all, this is my entry for the Rain On Me contest by Adobe. It's a tribute to one of my all time favorite artists, Hajime Sorayama. What do you think? :gaycat:  If you like it, I'd really appreciate it if you help me RTing and liking the tweet! Thank you :heart:

EhVyEozX0AUkJ5q?format=jpg&name=large

Queen Gloria

Oh my GOD. I love Hajime Sorayama's sexy robots, this is amazing. It NEEDS to win. Can we vote anywhere?

Sickness
Just now, QueenHunty said:

Oh my GOD. I love Hajime Sorayama's sexy robots, this is amazing. It NEEDS to win. Can we vote anywhere?

Thank you so much! It's all selected by the Adobe creatives (and supposedly Gaga but idk about all dat) but this time I'm asking for RTs because the winners of the last contest all had a lot of engagement and maybe they took that into account :cryga:

Sickness
5 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

Is this on IG as well? This looks so good. Deserves all the awards. 

Thank you! It's just on twitter :heart:

This is beautiful. However, I'd recommend some more color differentiation as unless zooming in, it looks like Gags ass is part of Ariana's head. 

Aside from that, it's stunning. :vegas:

Butters Stotch

This fits Chromatica and Rain On Me aesthetics so much!! Love it :sara:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Sickness
33 minutes ago, Doot said:

This is beautiful. However, I'd recommend some more color differentiation as unless zooming in, it looks like Gags ass is part of Ariana's head. 

Aside from that, it's stunning. :vegas:

Noted! Thank you :gaycat:

Queen Gloria
1 hour ago, Cervaantes said:

Thank you so much! It's all selected by the Adobe creatives (and supposedly Gaga but idk about all dat) but this time I'm asking for RTs because the winners of the last contest all had a lot of engagement and maybe they took that into account :cryga:

Retweeted! :party:

Sickness
19 hours ago, GGVS said:

This fits Chromatica and Rain On Me aesthetics so much!! Love it :sara:

Thank you! I always wanted her to have some visuals like this for the era tbh  :unicorn:

Archived