💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Dutch lipsynch songs on HDR?

Magneto

Featured Posts

Head Empty

I've never watched a full episode of Drag Race but I can imagine these match, albeit in the form of remixes :laughga:. Mostly "foute muziek" :ladyhaha:. Maybe some Eva Simons or Davina Michelle for more current sounds?

I really can't think of a lot of Dutch artists (especially modern) that would match the vibe of the show though :oprah:. Maybe some dance songs by Martin Garrix and Tiesto? :ladyhaha:

Educate me if I missed the mark :gayhat:

Schwerk
3 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I've never watched a full episode of Drag Race but I can imagine these match, albeit in the form of remixes :laughga:. Mostly "foute muziek" :ladyhaha:. Maybe some Eva Simons or Davina Michelle for more current sounds?

I really can't think of a lot of Dutch artists (especially modern) that would match the vibe of the show though :oprah:. Maybe some dance songs by Martin Garrix and Tiesto? :ladyhaha:

Educate me if I missed the mark :gayhat:

Oeh yes, Patricia! I think the original might be even better than the remix.

But yes, there needs to be something 'fout' for sure. Can't think of anything atm that's not too extremely fout like Mexico by de Zangeres zonder Naam, Suger Lee Hooper or BZN lol.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

3 minutes ago, Bat said:

@Dirkje @Galvon

I hope they do some from Roxeanne Hazes but I don't see that happening, perhaps something from Davina Michelle?

I dont really follow the show to be honest with you :) 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Archived