💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This song would SCALP me as a Drag Race lip-sync

COOOK

Featured Posts

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, Marjol said:

My wish came true when they performed to Alanis Morisette on Drag Race Canada.

Love that song and it was a nice change. Great lyrics, awesome build up, emotional but not slow. 

It has a lot to do with licensing. They cannot just use whatever song they want unfortunately. 

I know sadly, but why wouldnt they allow it, it's so harmless :cryga: like they couldve had any of madonna's huge hits for the madonna rusical, and they chose a barely known one

chaeri pls

18 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I know sadly, but why wouldnt they allow it, it's so harmless :cryga: like they couldve had any of madonna's huge hits for the madonna rusical, and they chose a barely known one

Thankfully they sort of made up for it on AS5 with this one:

pop ate my heart
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

The drag race lipsync songs really confuse me. Most of them are unknown and random. They could really amp it up with iconic hits but we're lucky to get one once a season. It's not like there's a shortage of bops

i think they got a bit more careful not to waste iconic songs since Vivienne Pinay and Honey Mahogany destroyed (and not in the good way) Baby One More Time, and Laila and Dax did the same with I Will Survive :toofunny: but yeah, they should amp it up already, we don't deserve to be robbed of iconic lipsyncs to iconic songs just because of those 2 flop lipsyncs. they have all the budget they want to pay for the most expensive songs' rights

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

littlepotter
2 hours ago, pop ate my heart said:

i think they got a bit more careful not to waste iconic songs since Vivienne Pinay and Honey Mahogany destroyed (and not in the good way) Baby One More Time, and Laila and Dax did the same with I Will Survive :toofunny: but yeah, they should amp it up already, we don't deserve to be robbed of iconic lipsyncs to iconic songs just because of those 2 flop lipsyncs. they have all the budget they want to pay for the most expensive songs' rights

Nnnnn wait true :lmao: but we do need more double sashay

chaeri pls

Archived