911 mv to feature multiple Gaga's fighting each other

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98
5 minutes ago, afentis said:

There's this concept, in a desert landscape, about getting into her own mind to fight herself and past traumas, with a psychedelic art color scheme palette for the clothing, etc.

Would you like to see that?

That sounds interesting... Are you just speculating? 

Genuine Guy 09

I think 911 will be more about mermaid and fantasy too - it wouldnt surprise me if one of the scenes in her as a mermaid - i think theyll be fighting scenes and in between them we'll see her going to different places. The drag queens will be cutaways - like in the paparazzi video the model women who have been killed. One scene will be a Jo scene probably too.

My theory

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

6 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I think 911 will be more about mermaid and fantasy too - it wouldnt surprise me if one of the scenes in her as a mermaid - i think theyll be fighting scenes and in between them we'll see her going to different places. The drag queens will be cutaways - like in the paparazzi video the model women who have been killed. One scene will be a Jo scene probably too.

My theory

imagine jo trying to hit yüyi up like with britney:billie:

If I am getting too far just say that I need to pop a 911

Genuine Guy 09
4 minutes ago, Disco911 said:

imagine jo trying to hit yüyi up like with britney:billie:

KIIII

Her 2nd Oscar for acting in a music video is here, i fear

287240576_Screenshot2020-09-03at19_51_29

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

5 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

KIIII

Her 2nd Oscar for acting in a music video is here, i fear

287240576_Screenshot2020-09-03at19_51_29

Yassss:kiss:

Spoiler

why my pfp though:mark:

If I am getting too far just say that I need to pop a 911

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, Kapi09 said:

I dont get it why this date is a bad choice. What about other dates:
Sep 1 - start of WW2
Nov 13 - terrorist attack in Paris
Jan 3 - Baga massacre
and other thousands of dates when people died. Is that a difference? This is just a basic POP song.

Why she should'nt release a single in that day? And why 911 is a bad title for that day. Police were very helpful that day and helped to rescue people life.

Exactly, the thing is that 911 has nothing to do with 9/11. The only problem for people is the title of the song. I don't get it. 

2 hours ago, Kapi09 said:

I dont get it why this date is a bad choice. What about other dates:
Sep 1 - start of WW2
Nov 13 - terrorist attack in Paris
Jan 3 - Baga massacre
and other thousands of dates when people died. Is that a difference? This is just a basic POP song.

Why she should'nt release a single in that day? And why 911 is a bad title for that day. Police were very helpful that day and helped to rescue people life.

its the connection between 9/11 and the song being called 911. i'd say the same if she released a song called massacre on january 3

why would anyone think its some sort of good promo to release a song this way? have the stans actually lost it?

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

its the connection between 9/11 and the song being called 911. i'd say the same if she released a song called massacre on january 3

why would anyone think its some sort of good promo to release a song this way? have the stans actually lost it?

Why this needs to be explained is beyond me...

6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Why this needs to be explained is beyond me...

i really don't get how can people act like this .. i cant believe im explaining it. would it be iconic if she released a song called hirosima on august 6? would it be ok if it was "just a basic pop song that happens to be called hirosima"?

13 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

but "911" and "sep 11" or "9/11" is something totally different
Universal Emergency Number vs date :poot: 

My name isn't Alice

9 hours ago, Kapi09 said:

but "911" and "sep 11" or "9/11" is something totally different
Universal Emergency Number vs date :poot: 

the name is not intentional but releasing the song on 9/11 is. literally everyone knows the date as 9/11 (im not from america, we do not even form dates like this in my country, i still know it as 9/11). you're trying to tell me that if gaga released a song called 911 on 9/11 people would think that it's the universal emergency number and it has nothing to do with the date :awkney:

Spoiler

ECeX3VpVUAUiNMd.jpg:large

• 3 months later...
Patriziaa Reggiani
On 9/8/2020 at 2:37 PM, afentis said:

There's this concept, in a desert landscape, about getting into her own mind to fight herself and past traumas, with a psychedelic art color scheme palette for the clothing, etc.

Would you like to see that?

Alright man you do know things! :huntyga:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Archived