💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

911 mv to feature multiple Gaga's fighting each other

dit

Featured Posts

I remember when I saw Look what you made me do for the first time... I was like "I wish gaga would pull a concept like this" :giveup: if its executed right and it features some iconic looks I'll be so so so so gagged. I expect them to go the blonde vs brunette idea or something instead. Gonna manage expectations 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Maybe she could do the same Taylor did with LWYMMD MV and portray different Gagas from different eras (PoferfaceGa, AlejandroGa, JoanneGa, MeatDressGa etc) fighting. It would be iconic tbh

tenor.gif

""I'm sorry, the old Gaga can't come to the phone right now"
"Why?"
"Oh, 'cause she's dead!"

One of the best MVs ever :messga:

COME ON GAYS!!

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Warhol Killer said:

Knowing Gaga (if the rumours are true) I'm pretty sure it'll be references instead of her just wearing the exact outfits/wig a la Taylor Swift LWYMMD.

I think it could be a cool concept for Chromatica if executed correctly. I mean we had 2 Gagas in one scene on the Rain On Me mv.

WHAT WHERE :gum:

EDIT: ohhhh wait do you mean the reflections in the puddles? Ehhhhh I didn’t really take that as two physical Gaga’s in the same place. 

Imagine if there’s a Gaga in each tribe :giveup: that means we could have MV’s focusing on one tribe in particular without having to worry about finding a storyline for Kindness PunkGa to fit in with the next tribe 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Imagine gaga eating her meat dress self:ladyhaha:

Still think it is different gagas from different tribes

If I am getting too far just say that I need to pop a 911

warhol killer
12 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

WHAT WHERE :gum:

EDIT: ohhhh wait do you mean the reflections in the puddles? Ehhhhh I didn’t really take that as two physical Gaga’s in the same place. 

Imagine if there’s a Gaga in each tribe :giveup: that means we could have MV’s focusing on one tribe in particular without having to worry about finding a storyline for Kindness PunkGa to fit in with the next tribe 

The scene during the bridge to the last chorus where it's her with the wires and we see a miniature her and Ariana with the dancers dancing. Timestamp here:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

The scene during the bridge to the last chorus where it's her with the wires and we see a miniature her and Ariana with the dancers dancing. Timestamp here:

Ohhhhh that 

I don’t think anyone has an explanation to what’s happening there :messga: but stunning nonetheless

not a french fry
3 hours ago, Disco911 said:

Cooking Gags will beat everyone, or at least tenderize them :billie:

I was surprised she didn’t beat Alan Carr during that segment tbh:laughga:

every time he interrupted her she seemed so pissed:ladyhaha:

social experiment gone wrong

warhol killer
14 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Ohhhhh that 

I don’t think anyone has an explanation to what’s happening there :messga: but stunning nonetheless

I feel like the big one is her? Like it's the real Gaga?

And the wires are like linked to her so that we can what's on her mind which is the small people that are from Chromatica? Which is also an image of her mind I guess?? Am I making sense :duck:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Luke78619
16 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

I feel like the big one is her? Like it's the real Gaga?

And the wires are like linked to her so that we can what's on her mind which is the small people that are from Chromatica? Which is also an image of her mind I guess?? Am I making sense :duck:

Like it’s a projection of her mind? I have to stan :messga:

Archived