💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

iHasCupquake does Red’s makeup blindfolded

DC

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

remember when Gaga had a nerdphase around 2012-14 and followed a bunch of famous minecraft youtubers, talked about it publicly, and ihascupcake was the only youtuber who talk about it/didn’t care at all? yeah no she’s still canceled for that <3

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Am I the only one who thought this would be @Red

I sure did when I saw your notification :green: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

remember when Gaga had a nerdphase around 2012-14 and followed a bunch of famous minecraft youtubers, talked about it publicly, and ihascupcake was the only youtuber who talk about it/didn’t care at all? yeah no she’s still canceled for that <3

Gurl, no one even knew Gaga was a nerd back then, otherwise I would’ve become a LM before 2017 :poot:

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, DC said:

Gurl, no one even knew Gaga was a nerd back then, otherwise I would’ve become a LM before 2017 :poot:

??? Yes we did. Sis im talking from lived experience. It happened. The GUY video was made in 2014, not 2017. The guy using the laptop was literally a huge minecraft youtuber in 2013...

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, DC said:

It was with SkyDoesMinecraft (GUY) 

and also this was one of the other youtubers she followed : 

X2: 

X3:

https://www.gunnars.com.cy/lady-gaga-runs-minecraft-while-rocking-gunnar-optiks/

EDIT: WAIT AWH HE WAS WEARING HER GLASSES 🥺🥺

Shipper
13 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I didn't know who they were and based from the info you gave I won't click too.

Hahaha thanks.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

It was with SkyDoesMinecraft (GUY) 

and also this was one of the other youtubers she followed : 

X2: 

X3:

https://www.gunnars.com.cy/lady-gaga-runs-minecraft-while-rocking-gunnar-optiks/

Yeah I was never really interested in SkyDoeMinecraft, and even if I did, what does Cupquake have anything to do with him, and why does she absolutely have to acknowledge Gaga at every possible moment given? :neyde:

Oh well, that’s your cancellation, not mine :vegas:

Plus she promoted Gaga in her video a year ago :vegas:

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, DC said:

Yeah I was never really interested in SkyDoeMinecraft, and even if I did, what does Cupquake have anything to do with him, and why does she absolutely have to acknowledge Gaga at every possible moment given? :neyde:

Oh well, that’s your cancellation, not mine :vegas:

Plus she promoted Gaga in her video a year ago :vegas:

Why are you twisting my words to defeat an argument i’ve never made? “Every moment” I never said that. I said she did it 0 times. 

but taste at her stanning joanne... maybe she does deserve rights...

1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Why are you twisting my words to defeat an argument i’ve never made? “Every moment” I never said that. I said she did it 0 times. 

but taste at her stanning joanne... maybe she does deserve rights...

I wasn’t trying to twist anything, I’m sorry I’m going through kind of a rough time and I’m starting to project, sorry :heart:

But yeah I think she does, clearly she loves Gaga considering she has a JWT shirt :enigma:

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, DC said:

I wasn’t trying to twist anything, I’m sorry I’m going through kind of a rough time and I’m starting to project, sorry :heart:

But yeah I think she does, clearly she loves Gaga considering she has a JWT shirt :enigma:

Lol it’s okay, but yeah that’s all 14 year old me cared about back then. I couldn’t fathom God (Gaga) acknowledging you and you not respond. Yeah my reasons were trash but I was a kid so 💀 Now idrc, it’s just that’s my strongest memory of her so oops

Archived