💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

This one’s for u - Single idea

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

I had this concept of what if Gaga had released a sort of stripped back single right before ARTPOP as a way to re-introduce herself into the music scene. It was hard to find a photo I thought would fit the aesthetic (I wanted it to reflect the summer before Applause aesthetic) so I ended up using this one. Kinda a mess because I had to blur some corners :billie:

subsource-done-button-sticker-id-DEB05-C subsource-done-button-sticker-id-DEB05-C

NFRatwell

Also, yes a single can include up to 3 songs :poot: Kinda confusing. But it used to be really popular to have one song be the main one and then another to fill up the other side of the disk. Even in the digital age it still happens. 

NFRatwell
Just now, Doot said:

I like it! Although Princess Die paired with "This One's For You" is a tad odd. 

It’s kind of a whole circle moment :poot: The first track is about suicide (in the cover she’s wearing a shirt that says suicidal tendencies) but the second song is about finding strength within her fans. So sonically it would be cohesive if the PD studio is stripped back like the live version, and there would be a duality concept lyrically where it’s “here I was before, and here I am now”. Sort of a Mary Jane Holland / Dope situation. 

NFRatwell
2 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

I love the concept!

Thank you :diane: you’re an icon so it really means a lot :tony:

Archived