SLAG 7 Posted September 6, 2020 Share Posted September 6, 2020 53 minutes ago, Donatas said: I'm sorry I didnt wanted to hurt your feelings I mean, the ignore button works fine. Feel free to use it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BleepBloop 10,316 Posted September 6, 2020 Share Posted September 6, 2020 7 hours ago, Donatas said: I am the only one who is triggered by your avatar. In Every. Freaking.Thread. Yeah I said that. I'm not judging you or have something bad about you, I just can't... This must be the most insane comment I've ever seen on here why was this needed? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bloody g 31,746 Posted September 6, 2020 Share Posted September 6, 2020 I read cocc out of her mouth. Hell is waiting for me 『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RudraCNG 15,511 Posted September 6, 2020 Share Posted September 6, 2020 6 minutes ago, bloody grammys said: I read cocc out of her mouth. Hell is waiting for me Don't worry, she's fine with it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DONATAS 1,038 Posted September 6, 2020 Share Posted September 6, 2020 15 minutes ago, Sneaky said: This must be the most insane comment I've ever seen on here why was this needed? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted September 6, 2020 Share Posted September 6, 2020 4 minutes ago, RudraCNG said: Don't worry, she's fine with it Me 2 i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PlastiscGuy 22,788 Posted September 6, 2020 Author Share Posted September 6, 2020 @Donatas @SLAG Let's all remain friendly, shall we? PG. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RahrahWitch 6,985 Posted September 6, 2020 Share Posted September 6, 2020 Give it to us Lana I wanna see your p̶e̶a̶cocc Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
austincola 805 Posted September 6, 2020 Share Posted September 6, 2020 I hope she doesn’t release anymore snippets for this album, and she lets it be a surprise. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
high heeled fem 3 Posted September 6, 2020 Share Posted September 6, 2020 On 9/5/2020 at 8:17 PM, raragaga said: i love cocc Haha i used to be a massive Lana fan I listened to her religiously, that recent embarrassing Instagram post ruined it for me unfortunately. Such a shame... she’s a great poet and singer. Dating pigs & her white woman manifesto whining . That said I shouldn’t be suprised she’s from a millionaire white family, privileged as ****. She can do better I’m disappointed ☹️ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.