đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Anne With An E Officially Cancelled After 3 Seasons

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/videotapenews.com/anne-with-an-e-season-4-official-updates-out-now/amp/

The popular show Anne With An E about the orphan girl set in Canada in the early 1900s had over 1 Million tweets from fans on twitter using a hashtag to demand a 4th season after it was announced the show had been axed

Netflix did not provide a reason for cancellation citing that they are not the producers of the show and are simply the platform to show it

Fortunately most major conflicts in the show were resolved at the end of season 3 and the shoe merely left the story open for a possible season 4 but did not end in a total cliff hanger

MV5BNThmMzJlNzgtYmY5ZC00MDllLThmZTMtNTRi

AnnES3_Lede-1300x867.jpg

Economy

What did everyone think of the gay and lesbian characters? While the idea of inclusion is great it felt too unrealistic for early 1900s... Way too make people tolerated it (or learned to with only mild convincing) which is not at all how it was 120 years ago :enigma:

MonsterMom

That kid annoyed the sh*t out of me and my kids :billie:. She never shut up! We couldn’t get past the first few episodes:huntyga:

and I LOVED LOVED the books as a child :vegas:

Economy
22 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

That kid annoyed the sh*t out of me and my kids :billie:. She never shut up! We couldn’t get past the first few episodes:huntyga:

and I LOVED LOVED the books as a child :vegas:

21 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

good:heart:

Haters :bear:

Evan Peters

netflix cancels a ton of shows in order to put more income into another original series which will then be cancelled after 2-3 seasons. it's a cycle at this point 

emma roberts is an abuser

RebeldeFaith

My grandma loves this series. I know she'll be sad. She used to watch it a lot with my grandfather before he passed earlier this year. It brought so much good memories to her when she rewatched the first season a few months ago. 

Something something idk

CHROMATICON
57 minutes ago, Economy said:

What did everyone think of the gay and lesbian characters? While the idea of inclusion is great it felt too unrealistic for early 1900s... Way too make people tolerated it (or learned to with only mild convincing) which is not at all how it was 120 years ago :enigma:

I think a lot of people actually didn't mind gay people but they would often say it was something terrible to fit with society's ideals. I remember my grandma told me about how she would often say homophobic things in the past just because it was seen as something normal, and she did find homosexual tendencies quite weird but never felt repulsed by it and never actually cared about, she told md. her dad even had a gay friend who commited suicide after he was being forced to marry a girl and he left a letter in which he thanked my great grandpa for being one of the few people to never turn his back on him for being who he was. The letter says they were very close and he will forever be greatful for the words and hugs of support. :fatcat:

I just binged watched this a few weeks ago so I was sad to hear that it was cancelled! I’ve been really into shows set in different time periods lately.

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Well they weren’t exactly openly gay, the aunt’s family didn’t even know she was a lesbian. And Colin leaves because he knows his family wouldn’t accept him.

Economy
11 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

I just binged watched this a few weeks ago so I was sad to hear that it was cancelled! I’ve been really into shows set in different time periods lately.

Well they weren’t exactly openly gay, the aunt’s family didn’t even know she was a lesbian. And Colin leaves because he knows his family wouldn’t accept him.

I know but the Lesbian aunt Aunt Josephine has a massive party in which everyone knew, Anne knew of both, Anne's best friend (I already forgot her name) knew and she learned to accept it quickly

I real life I feel like that kind of thing would have spread more and more people would have been agressive against them way more than in the show :enigma:

Archived