Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Wendy Williams biopic

COOOK

Featured Posts

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

black wendy williams GIF

are they gonna talk about her comments on the gays and our heels ? 

Or her publicly gossiping about and outing queer people on her old show?

I'm gonna say no since the dung beetle herself is an EP.

Say what you want about Wendy but she was one of the first big Radio Hosts of her time. She really paved the way for many females to get paid or similar recognition as the male counterpart. I think especially the beginnings of her career will be the part I look the most forward to, her private life really doesn‘t spark any interest in me. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Regina George

Ammm not to be that girl but the actress looks NOTHING like her. This is like them hiring Angelina Jolie to play Lady Gaga. Doesn’t even resemble her. 

I was about to ask who thought Wendy Williams out of anyone needed a biopic, until I saw it's a Lifetime movie produced by herself. That makes more sense. :billie:

FrederickSpears

There has been talk for YEARS about her husband being a cheater and physically abusive to her at times. I hope she actually talks about that in the movie, but I'm afraid she will cover a lot of it up.

2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Ammm not to be that girl but the actress looks NOTHING like her. This is like them hiring Angelina Jolie to play Lady Gaga. Doesn’t even resemble her. 

I'm sure the final decision in the auditions went down to who did -

source.gif

- the best :oops:

19 minutes ago, Regina George said:

The girl is not playing her, the man is.

Archived