šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Jo Calderone "Happy Beyday Queen B"

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Hehehe I never noticed Gagz was hanging out with Tony Bennett at the 2011 VMAS :tony:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

On 9/4/2020 at 7:57 AM, Chromatica said:

This is so niceĀ to read considering how negative GGD is toward BeyoncĆ©. :flutter:Ā 

Besides the stanĀ feuds I never tookĀ part to, I recently stopped supporting this woman even if I can still listen to her music sometimes. Why ? The woman actuallyĀ marketed a whole continent I belong to, she uses Africa for money and aestheticsĀ and yet canā€™t come here for a show andĀ meat her fans or to get involved in Black Lives issues. Her videos put famous Afro American money makers into the light but what does she know about Black people around the world, the women struggling in Africa, the families who donā€™t even have cleanĀ water, and the underpaid girls forking on herĀ Ivy Park lines... if the BLM movement is just about Afro Americans, itā€™s not Black empowerment it just should beĀ recalled Afro American Lives Matter to be fair.Ā 

farfromtheshallow
9 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Who else besides Gaga would care enough to maintain the Jo account almost ten years later, though?

This is a great point. It was the first time I realized what a good actress she could be. Maybe it was a special moment for her for this reason and part of the reason she still maintains it? Can't imagine it is strictly based on promoting You And I at this point.Ā 

raragaga

lmao gaga and katy look so funny

xoxo

Archived