‘Sour Candy’ will be on BLACKPINK’s album

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald
17 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

remember how yall were so sure gaga was gonna sing frankenstein during her The Cure performance at the AMAs? clownery. everyone repeat after me, "honk honk" :vegas:

I've been exposed!!! :ladyhaha: 

But now I'm bopping because at least we got thisromcat3.png is Nico Collins an insider?

This could easily have been on Chromatica

Just now, Reginald said:

I've been exposed!!! :ladyhaha: 

But now I'm bopping because at least we got thisromcat3.png is Nico Collins an insider?

This could easily have been on Chromatica

God I love this song!:enigma:

21 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I don’t like this.

Personally, I‘ve always loved that none of Gaga’s tracks appear on any other artists albums, I feel like it kills her exclusivity.

I suspect this is Interscope’s decision due to them handling their distribution here.

Although, I’m assuming this’ll help Chromatica‘s certification/sales as well as the individual track

What. No. That's quite selfish I guess. Gaga needs to continue freeing herself up for collaborations not only as a business decision but also a creative decision. She doesn't have to go all Rihanna, Nicki MInaj, or Ariana Grande in popping up in every album. She just has to do it every once in a while.

McKaleburger
8 hours ago, Standing-o said:

oh yeah! forgot about this. 

8 hours ago, paradox said:

Ooooh afterwards when? 

Looks like Rosé will get her own solo album.  Jisoo and Lisa will get 1 solo song each.  The 2 solo songs will be added to the main album to make it a full album with 10 songs.

Here's the source: 

QUOTE:   <<  YG Entertainment released new statements related to BLACKPINK members solo release plan. Rosé solo will be multiple songs, “From the start, for Rosé, rather than a digital single, we planned to release multiple songs in an album format, so we ask for your understanding on the delays. Preparations for Rosé’s solo are already finished; it’s planned to be announced after BlLACKPINK 1st full album in October.”  Lisa has also finished recording her solo, now they are preparing for Jisoo solo. >>

https://blackpinkupdate.com/blackpink-comeback-2020-news-update/#12_blackpink_members_solo_release_plan

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, dollhooker said:

So is Chromatica, yet here we are... And you aren't complaining.:ohwell:

why are you bumping old threads and being negative on your first post newbie?

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived