💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

SPOILER: Canada’s Drag Race winner is...

LateToCult

Featured Posts

MadreMonster

Her finale look was EVERYTHING. I was almost positive Rita was going to win but I’m glad Priyanka did.

Although I wish Jimbo was in the top 3. But I hope they include her on an American version of All Stars!

LateToCult
17 minutes ago, NiteOwl said:

she was in the bottom a lot tho..

Rita Baga deserved imo (Jimbo too rip)

Nah. Rita fizzled out hard at the end. She had the weakest verse, performance, and runway this week too. Jimbo’s fate was also sealed. She was definitely the worst in her last week and there was no way she would have survived the lip sync against Priyanka if she too was placed in the bottom instead of Rita.

TheOriginalOne

OMG what?! I’m shook!!! I was so positive there was no way Priyanka was winning over Rita Baga or Bobo because she had less wins than Rita and more bottoms than Bobo but I’m so happy!!! 😭😭😭😭

Priyanka was my favorite from the start 🥳

hardcore1996
57 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Her finale look was EVERYTHING. I was almost positive Rita was going to win but I’m glad Priyanka did.

Although I wish Jimbo was in the top 3. But I hope they include her on an American version of All Stars!

unfortunately unless she immigrates to america like brooke lyn did that cant happen for legal reasons

MadreMonster
12 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

unfortunately unless she immigrates to america like brooke lyn did that cant happen for legal reasons

Seriously? I had no idea!

hardcore1996
2 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Seriously? I had no idea!

yeah thats why they have different franchises for different countries, you have to be a US citizen or at least have a work visa to participate in the US show. I believe they get about $1000 an episode so it’s technically work.

edit: courtney had been living in the US prior to season 6, same with Charlie Hydes and Brooke. Puerto Rico is technically a US territory so that’s why they all were able to be on the show

Archived