celeb

Bradley Cooper: “Awards season is meaningless”

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

didnt seem meaningless during ur's & Gaga's Oscar campaign for ASIB :yennefer:

11 hours ago, Regina George said:

As if he didn’t make ASIB only to get those Oscars...

But, he started feeling this way afterwards

ShayCristoforo

It's also unfair that the actors get so much praise and compensation. 

I get that they're literally the face of every project, but I'd like to see more recognition for crews.

This will never happen though, because we are so vain (as Bradley said) :vegas:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Regina George
22 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

But, he started feeling this way afterwards

Yes but he’s going to keep this attitude till he gets another chance of winning... I just find it dishonest.. Ofc awards matter and ofc you want them if you love what you do.. Everyone seeks recognition and award is just that

I guess this year we can see how little awards truly matter, I mean, if networks and entertainment industries want to put on a show, then they will this year, but we can all see that they are just a fun superficial party for those in the working environment. Really everyone working is important and needed to get the job done. Look at The Walking Dead, the finale for the last season has been put off until this Oct, simply because of editing meaning to be done that wasn't completed before the pandemic hit, even though the season had completed up until the finale, as the pandemic hit during holiday off season, so that shows how crucial all behind a production is.

Bradley is correct. Us humans are very vain and wanting of attention, especially those that prance in front of cameras in Hollywood. On the other hand, we also love to encourage it all.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived