6ix9ine will not quit using the N-word

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Economy said:

It's highly offensive to people given the history so hence the discussion

But what I don't get tho is why use it at all then even if ur black. Why keep it alive and promote it in music for example everyone hears or use it casually among friends in a circle which may include white people then get pressed it still gets used?

If something is a slur then no one should use it tbh

This is exactly my thoughts!!!

aaronyoji
On 9/3/2020 at 1:49 PM, Economy said:

It just seems odd to hate the word for what it is but then keeping it alive tho.

If ur using it on media, music, when talking to ur friends (who again often don't include just your own race) u normalize the word but then some will get pressed if its used even in their new context

I don't use it for the sake of not offending anyone but it does seem contradictory to me

its actually very simple. its about taking the power of the word away from the white oppressors. if the black community wants to repurpose this word that is up to them, not to non black people who haven't been affected by it. and you trying to tell people they shouldnt use it at all as a  (what I can only assume) non black member of GGD is still about controlling the narrative over a word that does not affect you. 

TimisaMonster

I dont think he is a person who understands the concept of human decency or cultural appropriation...his history alone should tell you that 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived