KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

The pdf file is also a racist piece of trash what's new 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I'm not at all defending him, but oh my god, I am so sick of hearing even the discussion surrounding this word. For some reason, people are obsessed with it, who can say it, who can't, whether or not it should be in songs, etc. The constant attempts to shame/cancel people over it for Twitter likes when everybody knows many young, non-black individuals are still using it behind closed doors is just tiring.

Reid LePage
3 minutes ago, Zeth said:

I'm not at all defending him, but oh my god, I am so sick of hearing even the discussion surrounding this word. For some reason, people are obsessed with it, who can say it, who can't, whether or not it should be in songs, etc. The constant attempts to shame/cancel people over it for Twitter likes when everybody knows many young, non-black individuals are still using it behind closed doors is just tiring.

i think you should look up what it means... you'll understand why

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, MillionGypsies said:

How does he still have a platform :saladga:

Nicki Minaj gave him one... twice :awkney:

End Racism Now

Economy
4 minutes ago, Zeth said:

It's highly offensive to people given the history so hence the discussion

But what I don't get tho is why use it at all then even if ur black. Why keep it alive and promote it in music for example everyone hears or use it casually among friends in a circle which may include white people then get pressed it still gets used?

If something is a slur then no one should use it tbh

Andreu

As I already said in another thread about him, I don't understand why y'all hate him yet makes thread about him. He wants people to talk about him regardless of if its positively or negatively, and you're giving him what he wants :poot:

He isn’t black so shouldn’t use it. 

I get no one should use it but black people use it to reclaim it, like we (gay people) do with ******* or gay boy. Would you support someone like Charlie Puth or Shawn Mendes if they came out and were like “hey *******S my new single is out, make sure yall ***gies stream!” You wouldn’t would you?

🙋🏼‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

i think you should look up what it means... you'll understand why

I know well what it means, the disgusting history behind it, and the offense it inflicts. That does not change my opinion that there is too much attention drawn to the word over other real-world issues actually affecting the well-being of people.

The fact that there are actual articles over whether or not 6ix9ine could say it is what I'm referring to. Who cares? He's trash. We been knew.

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

But what I don't get tho is why use it at all then even if ur black. Why keep it alive and promote it in music for example everyone hears or use it casually among friends in a circle which may include white people then get pressed it still gets used?

What u say is logical but I think they took power back into that slur and reinvented it. There's an interview with Tupac where he explains that when they say it, it means more like some kind of brotherhood, when a caucasian says it, it most always implies the lynching, slavery history etc..

Economy
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

What u say is logical but I think they took power back into that slur and reinvented it. There's an interview with Tupac where he explains that when they say it, it means more like some kind of brotherhood, when a caucasian says it, it most always implies the lynching, slavery history etc..

It just seems odd to hate the word for what it is but then keeping it alive tho.

If ur using it on media, music, when talking to ur friends (who again often don't include just your own race) u normalize the word but then some will get pressed if its used even in their new context

I don't use it for the sake of not offending anyone but it does seem contradictory to me

Archived