celeb

Miley quits veganism: "my brain wasn’t functioning properly"

petty

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Does trashing her make you feel big and important? 

I don't know how to respond to such a non-substantive tease ...

Im not offending her, Im merely stating the fact that she is not an authority, especially in health topics 

Chromatican
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's the dairy that I would miss more, personally. If your friends are ok, then good for them, but they don't speak for everyone. And of course you can eat incorrectly on any diet but some diets are more dangerous than others or have a bigger tipping point than others. It seems that veganism is all about treading a very delicate balance between being healthy and unhealthy. And don't even get me started on the females who stop menstruating. That's the piece of information that made me decide I was officially out.

Then you need to do more research into the side affects of too much fibre. Too much of anything isn't good for you. Stomach ache is very common with too much fibre, I've been there, so have many others. It can be very debilitating for a lot of people. My mum's got IBS and vegans claim that veganism will help stop IBS but the stuff that they eat makes her worse. I don't care if it worked for some people, it doesn't work for everyone. And you want people to eat grains all the time? Good luck with that. We'd need fruit and veg too, there won't be room for all the trees and fertile ground we'd need to keep billions of us going. And I still don't know what's the deal with vegan formulas but how are mothers who can't breastfeed supposed to feed their babies if we're all vegan? And I don't have an agenda, just an opinion and in some cases, facts.

Honey the fruits and vegetables are already there, the food is going to livestock. Livestock is way more resource intensive than crops. This is not up for debate. Vegan baby formulas exist you know? Saving animals lives is more important than procreation. And how can you say life is about living and then endorse the taking of life?

• Guest locked this topic

Archived