Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus interviewed by Joe Rogan (FULL VIDEO)

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Oh wow I watch Joe Rogan's podcast all the time...I'm hyped! :wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Who is joe rogan 

man who does interviews with people 

best known for smoking with Elon Musk 
elon-smoke-dba3.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

MonsterPug
40 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Indeed, never been a pop star coming to his show

Yes!!!! This was a lovely surprise. I would love to see him interview Gaga one day. 

20 minutes ago, Kevin Slay Zuniga said:

Yes!!!! This was a lovely surprise. I would love to see him interview Gaga one day. 

If she lets herself be honest and not promote her stuff yeah. Joe Rogan is not Ryan Seacrest type of stuff it'd be awkward if he brings up a super deep issue and the person doesnt wanna answer because it's too "controversial" and not in "brand". I think Miley makes a lot of sense, Im surprised shes doing it but I can see her being less on the surface level with her answers.

6 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

If she lets herself be honest and not promote her stuff yeah. Joe Rogan is not Ryan Seacrest type of stuff it'd be awkward if he brings up a super deep issue and the person doesnt wanna answer because it's too "controversial" and not in "brand". I think Miley makes a lot of sense, Im surprised shes doing it but I can see her being less on the surface level with her answers.

Well Gaga also went on Howard Stern who also goes deep so who knows if she is open to it it would be awesome

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Kudos to Miley branching out for Joe Rogan.  I like the laid back, conversational format.

Put your hands up... 🖤

8 hours ago, Varys said:

Well Gaga also went on Howard Stern who also goes deep so who knows if she is open to it it would be awesome

Miley and Joe Rogan talked about promoting drugs to young children. Do you think Gaga can talk about something like that? Howard is not controversial anymore and most of his controversial things are sexual and for shock value.

Archived