💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My 3D Chromatica Poster

Defmix100

Featured Posts

This is so amazing! :heart: I loved seeing the timelapse of making the background and the scenery, it's so mesmerizing. It looks so complicated

I'm shocked that you didn't win a prize, but don't worry. Just keep doing amazing work and you'll make it far.

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
8 minutes ago, Sunny said:

This is so amazing! :heart: I loved seeing the timelapse of making the background and the scenery, it's so mesmerizing. It looks so complicated

I'm shocked that you didn't win a prize, but don't worry. Just keep doing amazing work and you'll make it far.

Thank you so much :) I'm just glad so many of you like it :bradley:

warhol killer

Wow the amount of effort and detailing is awesome! :applause:It is very CHROMATICA. I always wanted to learn and do 3D modelling for artworks, is it hard?

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

15 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Thank you so much Leo that means a lot! And thank you for tagging me last night in that post, though when I refreshed the notifications had gone so I'm assuming that user deleted the stolen upload?

Of course! 
And I haven't checked since, I sure hope so!

UnknownUser71

T A L E N T. 

OMG! This is art.

:bradley:

You are so talented!!! Never stop believing in yourself, you are great :tony:

Defmix100
19 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

Wow the amount of effort and detailing is awesome! :applause:It is very CHROMATICA. I always wanted to learn and do 3D modelling for artworks, is it hard?

Thank you!! I always love your animations! And you definitely should, my scope is pretty limited so far but I'm planning to learn more in the future. I just use youtube tutorials. The stuff I use is paid for but there's a free program called Blender which has thousands of great tutorials and is one of the big go to's right now

19 minutes ago, Mister D said:

T A L E N T. 

OMG! This is art.

:bradley:

You are so talented!!! Never stop believing in yourself, you are great :tony:

Thank you so much! :bradley:

Wow, this is amazing! The timelapse was a great idea, seeing the process is so interesting, it’s impressive! 

Well I hope the Haus gets in touch with you, I have no doubt they’d love your vision and skills! I think great concepts and visuals could be made, for the tour, MVs and CTV.

Great job!

Daylight Jokers

You put so much work into this and Adobe chose that racist Katykat entry:saladga:. As a graphic artist, I know that one can be replicated easily. It's not worth a raging $10,000. This one on the other hand (and @L E O's, and that user with the Tower of Babel floorplan entry) is very hard and complicated to do.

Defmix100
10 hours ago, MalibuGaGa said:

@Defmix100 

Just wow.. you are so talented! Amazing work! Thank you for the tag :diane:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it

10 hours ago, BellatrixLestrange said:

This is another level of amazing!!! @Defmix100

Thank you!!

10 hours ago, oslo said:

Wow, this is amazing! The timelapse was a great idea, seeing the process is so interesting, it’s impressive! 

Well I hope the Haus gets in touch with you, I have no doubt they’d love your vision and skills! I think great concepts and visuals could be made, for the tour, MVs and CTV.

Great job!

Thank you that would be incredible!

9 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

You put so much work into this and Adobe chose that racist Katykat entry:saladga:. As a graphic artist, I know that one can be replicated easily. It's not worth a raging $10,000. This one on the other hand (and @L E O's, and that user with the Tower of Babel floorplan entry) is very hard and complicated to do.

Thank you, I've entered a lot of competitions before and it really does just depend on the judges and their personal tastes. I noticed a lot of the winners had Gaga closer and more warmer tones whereas a lot of my favourites which weren't chosen were mainly dark and more distant

Rudz Xinc

This is freaking cool, love seeing the time-lapse of the progress, it makes us appreciate the hard work even more.

Look at those clowns

This should get a Grammy, a VMA and an Academy Award :cryga:

The talent, oh my gad!

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

TimisaMonster

Omg the talent, the professionalism, the aesthetic just.....wow :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived