Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My 3D Chromatica Poster

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Defmix100

Some people on here liked my Chromatica poster so I wanted to show some videos I've made showcasing the 3D aspects and the making of

Whole version on Twitter

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

Ooh, I love this so much! As someone with zero graphic design skills who doesn't even know how to use Photoshop (seriously, I "design" posters in PPT), I'm amazed. That was so cool to see. Thank you for sharing!! :party:

She/Her/Hers

Blastertoyo

This is insane! You’re so incredibly talented.

Is this your professional job? 

please enlighten me to death

Defmix100
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

Ooh, I love this so much! As someone with zero graphic design skills who doesn't even know how to use Photoshop (seriously, I "design" posters in PPT), I'm amazed. That was so cool to see. Thank you for sharing!! :party:

Thank you! Glad you liked it :) is PPT Power Point?

1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

This is insane! You’re so incredibly talented.

Is this your professional job? 

Thank you!! Yeah I'm a VFX artist though I've never had to do anything in this sort of style for work before

Glamourpuss

WOW! The attention to detail alone made it worthy of the top prize. Your design is one that should not have been overlooked because it's incredible.

You're very talented. Thanks for sharing this. :heart:

Franch Toast
6 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Thank you! Glad you liked it :) is PPT Power Point?

Haha, yes! That's about as fancy as Franchy gets. 

She/Her/Hers

Absolutely incredible! Still not over the fact that you didn't win the previous Adobe contest. :triggered: 
I really hope we'll get to see more Gaga/Chromatica, because it's a whole ass serve!

Defmix100
18 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

INSANE. WOW. Did you use Cinema 4D for this?

Thank you! I wish I knew Cinema 4D but I actually find learning software difficult, this was using a plugin for Adobe After Effects

17 minutes ago, GagaEnigma said:

Omgggg hands down the best fanmade posters I've ever seen. Amazing! :heart:

That is insane I can't thank you enough it's the biggest compliment! I'm so glad you like it :D

14 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

WOW! The attention to detail alone made it worthy of the top prize. Your design is one that should not have been overlooked because it's incredible.

You're very talented. Thanks for sharing this. :heart:

Thank you! it was a bit of a sad day with the results but I had so much fun making this and so glad for the initiative and love how many fans like it!

15 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Haha, yes! That's about as fancy as Franchy gets. 

I actually started doing animations with that! but honestly I just learned from tutorials so there's always the chance in the future to take up photoshop or something similar :)

13 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Girl I have it as my phone wallpaper it's just INCREDIBLE :heart:

are you serious? That is awesome! I'm so glad you like it that much!

11 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

OMG This is amazing :applause:

Thank you!

10 minutes ago, L E O said:

Absolutely incredible! Still not over the fact that you didn't win the previous Adobe contest. :triggered: 
I really hope we'll get to see more Gaga/Chromatica, because it's a whole ass serve!

Thank you so much Leo that means a lot! And thank you for tagging me last night in that post, though when I refreshed the notifications had gone so I'm assuming that user deleted the stolen upload?

Karen Smith
Just now, Defmix100 said:

are you serious? That is awesome! I'm so glad you like it that much!

Yes I am :kiss: 

Archived