Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Variety: Lady Gaga Almost Saves a Show Unsure of How to Go On in a Pandemic

Economy

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
33 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

gp hated it?

A lot of the comments I see on Youtube are complaining how underwhelming the show was.

nodandsmile
15 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

A lot of the comments I see on Youtube are complaining how underwhelming the show was.

they probably prefer (or are used to) the old format but what can you do  :shrug:  in today's climate you are going to have to take advantage of every bit of joy you are given!

tbh I am enjoying these virtual shows more than the traditional ones 'cause I was LIVING 

BET awards this year also was excellent! they are really stepping in up in my opinion  :applause: 

Million Gypsies

I LOVE WeirdGa coming back :firega:.  The brain piano and her sets were out of this world, it's about time people talk about her like they did in early 2010's (not saying that she wasn't good after, but what I mean is I love how people are talking about her music and avant-garde performances!):pawsup:

high heeled fem

Look, the GP and critics have loved this era since stupid love started - even though a lot of u hate that song :saladga: it’s hella catchy and has that sound like a BTW era sound that everyone likes - only issue for me it’s a minute to short....  

I’m not shocked to see this praise.. they haven’t praised her this much since BTW era. About bloody time :firega:

Chromatography

i thought quarantine VMAs were better than normal. they cut out all the BS and just showed who won and the performances. cut down on the ads and it’s perfect

3 hours ago, LibraLove said:

I understand. I just don’t understand what they mean by “almost.” Lol

Just means it still wasn’t good overall, even if she was.  

12 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

A lot of artists brought their A game that night and did well though. This has been the best VMAs since 2013 so I don't know why the GP hated it.

Yeah I thought it was really good...I actually wanted them to do it more like this going forward. It was fun and fresh and the regular VMAs are boring as hell 

LastNight

Gaga was undoubtedly the star and it absolutely wouldn't have been the same without her; I thought the rest of the show was great though!

MTV did a really good job under the circumstances, so I think they're being a little unfair here. Although I do agree it was weird that they were committing to the bit about it being live and in NYC when it was clearly a mix of locations and pre-recordings; even Gaga (I think?) yelled 'NEW YORK CITTTYYY' at one point...I get that they were all trying to make it feel like normal, but it was a bit much. Other than that I thought it was brilliant!

Archived