💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG wil push SL for the Grammys

Mr S

Featured Posts

Isn’t today the last day for Grammy submissions? So the next single would only count for 2022 Grammys.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jollibee

I can see more performances of ROM and SL for the Grammys. They can campaign both songs. Gaga better be the co-host or guest performer for SNL season premiere.

SNL season 46 premiere, BBMAs, and AMAs.

KevinWright

I don't think she's gonna take a Grammy for SL. We have to very happy if she's  even nominated with SL.

In the same catefory we will also have to face Dua Lipa with DSN, Billie with EIW and The Weeknd with the smash hit BL if his label push him to pop categories and not in the R&B field.

SL is waay weaker than all of the above both musically and lyrically. Let's agree on that :huntyga:

Madame Goo Goo
1 hour ago, Brecht said:

Isn’t today the last day for Grammy submissions? So the next single would only count for 2022 Grammys.

No, every song from Chromatica is eligible for this year's Grammys. If she makes Babylon the next single in early 2021, or after the 2021 Grammys, that doesn't make it eligible for the 2022 Grammys UNLESS she releases a remix and that remix is what specifically gets nominated. (Haus Labs Babylon for 2022 Grammys 👀👀👀)

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

HausOfAntonio
2 hours ago, Aarghya said:

Chromatica will be pushed for POP-categories; not DANCE right? 

Hopefully Dance because then it will be sure wins :vegas:

KingRedd
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

"She either thinks the next single will flop harder than SL, there won't be a next single, the next single will just be a promotional one, or the next single is something like 911" — Ummmm...I think Gaga knows what she's doing with her own era :triggered: 

Stupid Love was the lead. It made perfect sense to perform it in a medley that's supposed to represent Chromatica as a whole. That's like promoting Born This Way without Born This Way :billie: 

In this case I wish she would’ve included Alice as the opener! Alice rolling into Rain On Me would kill! I’m dying for a performance of that song with visuals

Stay High Alice In Wonderland GIF

May I Read You? 😎

Wet Fire

The critical acclaim it received is fantastic. Literally most of the reviewers lauded how it was "done right" in terms of being a dance pop song. She's right in standing by her art and vision.

MonsterofFame

Best Pop can't have any collabs for a Grammy? I didn't know that.

I figured Gaga was just standing by her choice as SL being lead single since it didn't get the hype she wanted it to.

Also figured that she is saving the next single choice for later this year or next year to hype up her tour.

Archived