đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Chromatica VMA Mask had a built in mic

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Stafani Versace
Just now, dynamite said:

It was a rooftop performance with a lightshow, fireworks, helicopters... Hardly basic.

to you your opinion GIF

If it was Gaga y'all would have a cow...

To each their own. It was basic TO ME!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Messy vers
2 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

It was basically a pre-recorded, edited performance. Her "red carpet" and the acceptance speeches were too.

I don’t know why MTV announced all along that the show was going to be live. Gaga's part was clearly pre-recorded, and what I saw from the others were too. Was there a real live part of the show at all?

Lot of things is pre-recorded, especially in us. 

Gaga's smile performance too:ally:

ArtpopAct2

Yeah wbk it was prerecorded with different takes, but the vocals were definitely live vocals. The footage was just edited 

At least she didn’t lip sync over the studio version like I’m pretty sure Miley and BTS did. Maybe The Weeknd too but I couldn’t tell

Volantits
1 hour ago, EuphoricVibez said:

We know that, but some liddos thought that the mask didn't have a built-in mic in it, and this just proved them wrong.

Low key anyone with a brain could tell by the editing that it's multiple takes, I mean... the outfit change alone haha

Gaby15
6 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

Lot of things is pre-recorded, especially in us. 

Gaga's smile performance too:ally:

I think nothing wrong with pre-recorded performances, just don’t advertise it as live. :oops:

But that’s not Gaga’s fault and it may be that MTV wasn’t brave enough to admit that things have changed and they can’t held the show live due to covid restrictions.

CatelynnMarie

This mask was so damn cool. It reminded me of TF era Gaga with the LCD glasses/ laser disco arm/ glove thing. I love when she incorporates technology into her fashion/ performances.

Sidenote: it's really irritating as a hardcore, longtime fan, that people STILL accuse Gaga of lip syncing :saladga:

paradox
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

But I thought the masks were only added via CGI :triggered:

(obviously, I didn't buy the BS that some people were selling) 

@HeavyMetalLover I'm SCREAMING :lmao:

HeavyMetalLover
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

But I thought the masks were only added via CGI :triggered:

(obviously, I didn't buy the BS that some people were selling) 

Gorl are you serious?

It was a f*cking joke lmao. :ladyhaha:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Delulu Rogers

Im confused. If there was a built in mic in her mask why couldn’t we hear what she said to Ariana ?

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Im confused. If there was a built in mic in her mask why couldn’t we hear what she said to Ariana ?

They likely edited that out in post.

i don't remember ARTPOP

paradox
2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Because it wasn't aired live, so the audio from that part never made it in the final edit :poot:

Gaby15
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

The performance is edited. They cut out of the feed Gaga's mic.

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

The performance is edited. They cut out of the feed Gaga's mic.

That’s so strange that they cut the audio but left in the close up of her still speaking to her. They should have used other footage during that part

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

We already know they did several takes of each song. I think they used vocals from say performance number 1 (Ari's masked was crossed) but mostly footage from performance two (Ari's mask uncrossed) It's obvious Gaga spoke to Ari before the final chorus of ROM too, her mask even lights up.

WHAT DID SHE SAY TO ARI

Archived