Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Chromatica VMA Mask had a built in mic

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga
Just now, alsemanche said:

They really thought they exposed something groundbreaking :awkney:

RIGHT like come on it was like obvious gaga n ari weren’t trying to fool anyone . And with Gaga’s costume changes obviously it was multiple takes

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

RIGHT like come on it was like obvious gaga n ari weren’t trying to fool anyone . And with Gaga’s costume changes obviously it was multiple takes

Atleast they took the effort to record live vocals instead of just lipsinging to the studio version 

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Atleast they took the effort to record live vocals instead of just lipsinging to the studio version 

Of course!!

like Whitney for the national anthem at the Super Bowl ! Or beyonce at Obama inauguration 

♥ Kindness Police.

NFRatwell

Suddenly if it’s recorded with multiple takes it’s not live. So I guess Ari’s live album isn’t really live since the songs are from different shows. 

retroglamx

If Gaga had lipsync we wouldn't have heard her struggling with the fast paced high notes in 911. I mean have people really even heard these songs on the album? She obviously sung live at some point during the performance. BESIDES, why are we even bothered? We know Gaga has chosen on several occasions to serve dance and attitude instead of vocals, specially during the tours.

and also, I think Gaga has earned the right to do whatever the **** she wants. It's not that she had to prove herself but she kind of already did so who cares really.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

moonsago

I don’t get why people are so bothered if an artist lip-syncs like why is it such a big deal? Especially if it’s one that also does demanding choreo? I never understood why its such a big deal. If it’s a balled then yes I understand, if the singer just stands there then yes I understand but if they also dance and put on a full show I never minded it. I’d rather see and hear a good performance then have the vocals AND dancing be struggled whichhhh at times the dancing was last night. But she did great anyway, and people need to relax on the lip-sync thing whichever case may be 

Taylucifer

so the mic had zero purpose, extra queen

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

codymonster

Guys. She didn’t lip sync lmao. She performed it a few times, they took the footage/audio that worked the best and spliced it together. They also would be able to enhance the sound of the vocals in editing (ie. when the mic is away, they can make sure that we still hear her).

I agree, we didn’t witness a complete one shot, live performance. But this all was “live” at one point (hence hearing her breathing, the clunk of the mic on her arm, the gasping for breath before the 2nd verse of Stupid Love)

Stafani Versace
41 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

This person sounds like a moron :air:

She sounds like a clown.

Obviously they recorded it multiple times, like why wouldn't you? At least we didn't get a basic ass performances à la The Week*d.

dynamite
1 minute ago, Fun2Night said:

She sounds like a clown.

Obviously they recorded it multiple times, like why wouldn't you? At least we didn't get a basic ass performances à la The Week*d.

Basic ass performance? This?!

Stafani Versace
Just now, dynamite said:

Basic ass performance? This?!

Girl he stood in one spot and had helicopters fly around him... It was basic.

dynamite
1 minute ago, Fun2Night said:

Girl he stood in one spot and had helicopters fly around him... It was basic.

It was a Blinding Lights MV inspired rooftop performance with a lightshow, fireworks, helicopters... Hardly basic.

Gaby15
6 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Guys. She didn’t lip sync lmao. She performed it a few times, they took the footage/audio that worked the best and spliced it together. They also would be able to enhance the sound of the vocals in editing (ie. when the mic is away, they can make sure that we still hear her).

I agree, we didn’t witness a complete one shot, live performance. But this all was “live” at one point (hence hearing her breathing, the clunk of the mic on her arm, the gasping for breath before the 2nd verse of Stupid Love)

It was basically a pre-recorded, edited performance. Her "red carpet" and the acceptance speeches were too.

I don’t know why MTV announced all along that the show was going to be live. Gaga's part was clearly pre-recorded, and what I saw from the others were too. Was there a real live part of the show at all?

Archived