💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rosalía - "Como Alí" (soon)

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

ELLE Canada:

What can we expect from you next? Are you working on any new music?

"I’m working on some new songs right now. I’m very excited that “Como Ali” is being released, around the same time the M.A.C campaign is being released. It’s a song I have been performing during my career so I’m really excited that I will be sharing it properly. Anyone who has seen my shows knows that song. I think it’s a special one."

Spoiler

@FfFfFfFF will she include a feature or just leave it solo? :enigma:

FfFfFfFF
49 minutes ago, COOOK said:

"I’m working on some new songs right now. 

49 minutes ago, COOOK said:

“Como Ali” 

1a5.jpg

Spoiler

I actually love this song and I played it a lot. For this exact reason I would rather hear something new from her. :ohwell: Interested to hear the studio version still.

COOOK
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

1a5.jpg

Hide contents

I actually love this song and I played it a lot. For this exact reason I would rather hear something new from her. :ohwell: Interested to hear the studio version still.

Tea. Although she’s borderlining on “Gaga’s promises that never end up happening”... The Billie collab?

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Tea. Although she’s borderlining on “Gaga’s promises that never end up happening”... The Billie collab?

To me from following the updates on the song it just seems that Billie was disinterested in it. Rosalía has been asking Billie to send her vocals for a long time before she actually did it and used to mention this collab in interviews a lot. However I think that will come because they finally finished it.

I am personally not that interested in Eyelash myself but I'm still looking forward to hear it eventually. :enigma:

Archived