Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gagz sending hamburgers,fries and coke to the hunderds of fans outside

HausOfGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg, all the people who complains here.

What do you expect Gaga will send you??!

Caviar? Steak and truffles?? Quiche Lorraine?

seriously, Hamburgers is favourites of many peoples and one of the most practical comfort foods to be mass produced.

You dont have to eat it if you dont want to.

I never understand the b---hing.

It is their own mouth that eats and drinks, why do you have to complain about it??

Happy that Gaga never change, she cares about her fans. She knows how is it to wait on idol for hours in front of hotel or wherever,

and most times we have to skip our meal time.

And she doesnt let anybody starves.

I always admire her for this.

With Gaga, it is not just talking, she shows how much she cares and love her fans.

So please be grateful for it.

No, not any of these expensive ****. I said fruits, juices. These are SO CHEAP here in Brazil, tbqmfh. It's not her obligation to pay for anything, she does it because she wants. However, it is not because someone is hungry in the streets, I'm gonna give them any kind of food without considering its quality and its side effects to his/her health? It's not necessary to be a nutritionist to know that these kinds of food are bad., this is pretty common knowledge. :redface:

And yes, I'm boring, and a prick. Who cares, tho? I was born this way. :pressed:

I don't know why you are all complaining but let me say a few things

1.) it's a once off thing. I'm sure the fans don't eat fast food every day. They're not going to go from stick figure to fat fukc in ONE meal

2.) it's a nice gesture to show her love to her fans.. WHEN WILL YOUR FAVES?

3.) she needs to feed groups of people so it can't be expensive. What did you all expect.. Caviar?

4.) it was a quick decision so McDonald's is fast to make and quite accesible

Only on ggd would something this nice happen and people would complain :nails:

Im talking to the wall? what the hell! A fruit is damn cheaper than ****ing McDonalds; hello ? Am I speaking Greek? I guess I am. Let me turn on my translatior NOW! If in your country fruits are expensive, here they are NOT. No one questioned her gesture, just the kind of food.

I don't care if she paid once or twice McDonalds for people. She paid for it, thus people think it is cool. It's promo for McDonalds.. I'm against it. I don't support this.

Im talking to the wall? what the hell! A fruit is damn cheaper than ****ing McDonalds; hello ? Am I speaking Greek? I guess I am. Let me turn on my translatior NOW! If in your country fruits are expensive, here they are NOT. No one questioned her gesture, just the kind of food.

I don't care if she paid once or twice McDonalds for people. She paid for it, thus people think it is cool. It's promo for McDonalds.. I'm against it. I don't support this.

Well, you're against it, and it seems that Gaga and most of her fans are not, so just let people do what they think is ok.

:runhug:

^ok. :shrug:

I love how kind some monsters are, makes me proud to be part of this fanbase.

OT: She even put little notes! I just love her!

:flutter:

How lovely! She's so generous lately. :flutter:

Haven't you heard? the stingy b---h only donated $1,000,000 to the Sandy relief efforts!

I won't die, but I can't live without you

RAMROD

Haven't you heard? the stingy b---h only donated $1,000,000 to the Sandy relief efforts!

What do you mean with 'only'??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

What do you mean with 'only'??

I was actually parodying the people in the thread regarding the donation who didn't think she donated enough :toofunny:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

RAMROD

I was actually parodying the people in the thread regarding the donation who didn't think she donated enough

sarcastic qween

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived