đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

What's your favourite Harry Potter film?

dynamite

Featured Posts

dynamite

I love them all but I love the first 2 the most, they're the most innocently magical ones and the beginning of it all :fatcat:

Watching The Chamber of Secrets rn :neyde:

I miss waiting for the new books & films to come out :(

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

I love every single movie, except for the goblet of fire :bear: I don't know why I can't stand that one

PG.

dynamite
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

I love every single movie, except for the goblet of fire :bear: I don't know why I can't stand that one

Oh yeah me too, that 4th book and film are my least favourite for some reason 

Idk it just doesn't feel very Harry Pottery :bear:

Varys
4 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

because the book is so much better and they totally ruined the goblet of fire by leaving many things out

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

homomo

the ones that are illegally downloaded so a certain sis doesn't get anymore coins

QANA.gif

edit: @dynamite don't sad react me the 8 films made billions. Those involved don't need anymore money :rip: 

Jose P

The last one for sure. I prefer the dark Harry Potter over the innocent ones. The last book is also my favorite.

My least favorites are Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix. Goblet of Fire is just so weirdly directed and has a lot of cringe moments. And OOTP is too rushed and short for being the adaptation of the longest book. Funnily enough I love their respective books and GOF is my second favorite. My least favorite book is probably Prisoner of Azkaban.

Shawniqua Mendes

71LhuS46M-L._AC_SY679_.jpg

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, Varys said:

because the book is so much better and they totally ruined the goblet of fire by leaving many things out

That's my problem with book adaptions, there are so many stuff left out :wtfga: but for some reason, I didn't really mind that aspect on the Harry Potter films, I think they mostly did a good job

PG.

dynamite
3 minutes ago, homomo said:

the ones that are illegally downloaded so a certain sis doesn't get anymore coins

QANA.gif

edit: @dynamite don't sad react me the 8 films made billions. Those involved don't need anymore money :rip: 

I sad reacted because this thread is not about that, not because she's gonna be broke

Archived