💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Jersh reacts to Paper Gangsta

Pennywise

Featured Posts

Pennywise

Our favorite react channel Superjersh, who still looks yummy by the way, reacts to Paper Gangsta, a.k.a. the best song from The Fame. Enjoy :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bubblegum Bitch

If someone thinks there's a lot of auto-tune on Gaga's voice, they should watch Paper Gangsta performance from The Monster Ball. :bear: Which is amazing. :vegas:

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, 21st Century Karen said:

If someone thinks there's a lot of auto-tune on Gaga's voice, they should watch Paper Gangsta performance from The Monster Ball. :bear: Which is amazing. :vegas:

I think he was just noting the difference between the songs before and this one, since he doesn't know the whole thing with Def Jam I guess. But this performance is amazing :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Bubblegum Bitch
6 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I think he was just noting the difference between the songs before and this one, since he doesn't know the whole thing with Def Jam I guess. But this performance is amazing :tony:

Yeah, I know.

I kinda wish he would react to a song and one performance, because 11 minutes for one song is too much. :bear:

Daylight Jokers
23 minutes ago, 21st Century Karen said:

The autotune sounds better here. :nooo:

MiQuenDroid
31 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

What's the thing about Def Jam? 

All I ever wanted was love...

Anderson123
Just now, Stone S said:

Paper Gangsta and Poker Face are the best songs on The Fame

:golfclap:

outtahere12428
28 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

What's the thing about Def Jam? 

That they wanted to turn her into a fabricated pop star and not let her create her own art

Alannah

I always, always, ALWAYS forget how amazing this song is. Thank you for sharing this! I haven't watched this creator before. 

MiQuenDroid
6 minutes ago, sabatini said:

That they wanted to turn her into a fabricated pop star and not let her create her own art

Oh, yes! They wanted to keep Paparazzi, Beautiful Dirty Rich etc, right?

All I ever wanted was love...

KURUSHITOVSKA

He's listening to Paper Gangsta with one (1) earphone. How dare you. Ew.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Bloody hooker
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

He's listening to Paper Gangsta with one (1) earphone. How dare you. Ew.

He’s deaf in one ear

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

1 hour ago, 21st Century Karen said:

I’m not a fan of autotune but the way she used it here as a performance effect was great. And the dentist chair. :firega:

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, Twitter said:

I’m not a fan of autotune but the way she used it here as a performance effect was great. And the dentist chair. :firega:

I really love how she sounds here, especially at 1:03 ('gangster') and at 1:46 ('gangsta rah') :giveup:

Archived