Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

L E O's #LadyGagaxAdobe ROM entry

L E O

Featured Posts

I'm back again! Even if I'm still mad at what happened with the first Adobe contest, I couldn't stay away from my computer and had to participate again! 

But since my kind of illustration is clearly not what they're looking for, and I suck at photo editing, I went for a collage kind of thing! I know it's not that good, but you know what? I had WAY more fun doing it than the previous one because I knew already that I wouldn't win! So I really just did something for fun! :heart:

If you're feeling generous please leave a like, and if not, thanks for opening this thread anyway :kara:
And here's an HQ version, since Instagram likes to DESTROY pics: 

GAGAx-ADOBE-1.jpg

alsemanche

That's actually one of the best ones I've seen so far. It's very fun and simple but still very well done. Some of the others that I've seen were waaay too overdone and busy. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

That's actually one of the best ones I've seen so far. It's very fun and simple but still very well done. Some of the others that I've seen were waaay too overdone and busy. 

Thanks a lot! 💜 That's exactly what I wanted to avoid! I wanted to make mine stand out in that sea of colors and filters haha 

Glamourpuss

I like that it's quirky and unique. I can tell you had fun making it and I think that's what the judges should think about when judging.

1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

I like that it's quirky and unique. I can tell you had fun making it and I think that's what the judges should think about when judging.

Thank you so much! I don't have that much skills in editing, but I tried to made it stand out anyway! 

Daylight Jokers

You need to win this time. Not only is this amazing, but you're also an actual fan!

1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

You need to win this time. Not only is this amazing, but you're also an actual fan!

Well, if the first contest is any indication, I won't stand a chance, I don't have enough Instagram followers/likes :enigma:

Spoiler

And I'm not a white supremacist :ladyhaha:

Archived