💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2020 VMAs Discussion Thread: Gaga Leads Nominations + Performs!

Stef

Featured Posts

Babylon98

how is the red carpet going to be? are the celebrities going to be in different red carpets? where are they going to arrive? are there gonna be interviews? 

I am confusion 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

I have no idea how red carpet is gonna look like during these times, and I’m so excited to see what everyone is wearing :excited2:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Thats stupid Luv

Call me delusional there’ll be a drag queen medley of gagas biggest hits before she accepts the vanguard

Video of the Year please :enigma:

Cant wait, we dont know whats coming. I just feel that Gaga is so pumped to restart the era with a great performance, whether live or not. Whether medley or not. Whether with Vanguard or none. And not just today, i feel that there is another surprise coming this week. I hope that it's a new single or CTV.

Im imagining whos gonna give her and Ari the VOTY award already... who do u guys feel will present it? 

WORLDofGAGA
2 minutes ago, julz said:

Video of the Year please :enigma:

Cant wait, we dont know whats coming. I just feel that Gaga is so pumped to restart the era with a great performance, whether live or not. Whether medley or not. Whether with Vanguard or none. And not just today, i feel that there is another surprise coming this week. I hope that it's a new single or CTV.

Im imagining whos gonna give her and Ari the VOTY award already... who do u guys feel will present it? 

So excited! Imagine Gaga and Ari accepting an award together, will be such a moment :excited2:

@W0RLDofGAGA

MANiCURE1295

Hoping for at least 4 awards tonight

Hoping to win VOTY, Best Collab and at least 2 others :) anything else would be extra! 

Jonathan2244
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Hoping for at least 4 awards tonight

Hoping to win VOTY, Best Collab and at least 2 others :) anything else would be extra! 

This, as long as they get Song or Video, Ill be happy so they can accept together x :) Would rather video.

ModernEcstasy

Can someone help me. 

I have access to American MTV here in UK. Can I just watch the show from there? 

MANiCURE1295
9 minutes ago, Jonathan2244 said:

This, as long as they get Song or Video, Ill be happy so they can accept together x :) Would rather video.

I REALLY WANT VOTY...Beyoncé and Taylor both have 2 and I really want Gaga to snatch her 2nd one :sweat: especially because the other videos in VOTY are incredibly boring. 

The Box, Blinding Lights and Everything I wanted are literally just people sitting in cars like come on wtf. And if it goes to Taylor’s wicked old single and she gets her 3rd VOTY...the shade....:saladga:

Babylon98

Just finished watching gaga's  past VMA performances. If I'm not mistaken she performed applause, you and I and paparazzi right? 

The three of them are amazing, You and I's performance shows her immense potential as an actress and as a rock singer/performer, she already got an oscar under her belt, I hope LG7 is rock, it would make so much sense for her to do that. 

VillainTina

IS GAGA GONNA BE THE VANGAURD AWARD WINNER THIS YEARRRRR ?????

she hassssssssssss to be:enigma::triggered:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

Just now, VillainTina said:

IS GAGA GONNA BE THE VANGAURD AWARD WINNER THIS YEARRRRR ????? she hassssss to be:enigma::triggered:

She deserves the normal big crowd for that tho

MANiCURE1295
8 minutes ago, VillainTina said:

IS GAGA GONNA BE THE VANGAURD AWARD WINNER THIS YEARRRRR ?????

she hassssssssssss to be:enigma::triggered:

I don’t think they’re doing one this year? Normally they announce it weeks before the show 

Archived