đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

ROM Adobe Draft entry

illbekind

Featured Posts

alsemanche

I like it but I have an issue with the blending in the middle between the ariana and gaga photo and the photo of gaga's face. It feels like there's a sharp line separating the two (even though that's not the case in reality). Maybe play with the "flood warning" sign and the silhouette next to it + the vertical lines on the other end of the photo so that it creates less separation between the two photos. I hope this makes any sense :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

illbekind
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

I like it but I have an issue with the blending in the middle between the ariana and gaga photo and the photo of gaga's face. It feels like there's a sharp line separating the two (even though that's not the case in reality). Maybe play with the "flood warning" sign and the silhouette next to it + the vertical lines on the other end of the photo so that it creates less separation between the two photos. I hope this makes any sense :selena:

ENTRYN.jpg

My Name Isnt Alice

Ok i'm going to be honest the biggest issue is ofcourse the lack of a focal point and contrast (without a focal point our brains doesn't really know where to focus and contrast makes things pop) everything looks scattered and the effect you want with the text I think you didn't did it effectively

Just my insights :heart:

illbekind
3 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

Ok i'm going to be honest the biggest issue is ofcourse the lack of a focal point and contrast (without a focal point our brains doesn't really know where to focus and contrast makes things pop) everything looks scattered and the effect you want with the text I think you didn't did it effectively

Just my insights :heart:

Thx

Which text do you mean? and how can I do it more effectively?

My Name Isnt Alice
1 minute ago, illbekind said:

Thx

Which text do you mean? and how can I do it more effectively?

The retro hud ones but every text doesn't seem to go well/marry with each other gaga's aesthetic this era is very japanese sci fi so I think you should go with that 

You really need to find a way to make things that need more focus seem to be the most prominent ones which can be done by resizing, contrasting, color etc.

I'll give you inspirations aligned with what i think chromatica's aesthetic is

46dfa84143b47c58fc6cd70b011d368e.jpg

d30e194424af74c52664f2f240162771.jpg

baef43e87f2763076868fdd1cf8a81d5.jpg

e4c102b81d6510f55f5f6e98e9fb6039.jpg

Here's an example of hierarchy of typography 

a06008c77e512f155f0ea72aacc7eae5.jpg

illbekind
11 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

The retro hud ones but every text doesn't seem to go well/marry with each other gaga's aesthetic this era is very japanese sci fi so I think you should go with that 

You really need to find a way to make things that need more focus seem to be the most prominent ones which can be done by resizing, contrasting, color etc.

I'll give you inspirations aligned with what i think chromatica's aesthetic is

46dfa84143b47c58fc6cd70b011d368e.jpg

d30e194424af74c52664f2f240162771.jpg

baef43e87f2763076868fdd1cf8a81d5.jpg

e4c102b81d6510f55f5f6e98e9fb6039.jpg

Here's an example of hierarchy of typography 

a06008c77e512f155f0ea72aacc7eae5.jpg

Thanks but its based off the ROM video not the Chromatica album book

LadyGagaRainonMe-min-1140x641.png

My Name Isnt Alice
1 minute ago, illbekind said:

Thanks but its based off the ROM video not the Chromatica album book

LadyGagaRainonMe-min-1140x641.png

This looks good because those texts and icons are scattered effectively following those retro huds aesthetic and the eye is the focal point 

Anyways just do what u can do best rn and i wish you a goodluck :heart:

HeavyMetalLover

Composition needs some work - it’s looking very unbalanced. Try to choose an element as a main focal point, and design around it. The green is kind of canceling out everything else. Make that less prominent. I think there’s too much going on in general - try to simplify and choose a few elements that you like the most, instead of throwing everything at the wall. The text is a little too busy as well.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Glamourpuss

I like what you're going for. I think the rain on me on the bottom left should be a bit more faded like the other details because it grabs my attention and pulls my eyes away from everything else. It all looks good though. Great work. :)

illbekind
26 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Composition needs some work - it’s looking very unbalanced. Try to choose an element as a main focal point, and design around it. The green is kind of canceling out everything else. Make that less prominent. I think there’s too much going on in general - try to simplify and choose a few elements that you like the most, instead of throwing everything at the wall. The text is a little too busy as well.

11 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I like what you're going for. I think the rain on me on the bottom left should be a bit more faded like the other details because it grabs my attention and pulls my eyes away from everything else. It all looks good though. Great work. :)

Thanks - what do you think now?

ntr.jpg

Archived