Kind regards

tyler k

my guess:

Chromatica I + Alice

Stupid Love

Rain On Me (w/ Ari)

Free Woman

Babylon

then she premieres the Free Woman music video & new single w/ the Honey Dijon remix:ladyhaha:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Bottom

OMG im so happy this is exactly what i wanted, she is going to slay. Praying for Alice and Babylon to be included 

voidfigure
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Is this confirmed, or are they just basing this off of fan speculation? :shrug:

Not confirmed 

3 hours ago, Virgin Ryan said:

It's not the end of the Chromatica right? :bear:

No, stop saying that :triggered:

scheisseJK

So my guess is Free Woman for sure, 911/Replay and Babylon.:legend:

Rain on me will be performed separetly at the end of the show - i hope this will be iconic and remembered for years :tony:

Imagine more than 10minutes medley:  Alice + free Woman + 911 + Enigma + Replay + Sine from above + Babylon - a slayage bigger than super bowl:giveup:

Anyway i cant belive she is gonna perform finally and this wont be only one song, she is teasing everyday, it must be something big:bradley:

ARTPOP
3 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

So my guess is Free Woman for sure, 911/Replay and Babylon.:legend:

Rain on me will be performed separetly at the end of the show - i hope this will be iconic and remembered for years :tony:

Imagine more than 10minutes medley:  Alice + free Woman + 911 + Enigma + Replay + Sine from above + Babylon - a slayage bigger than super bowl:giveup:

Anyway i cant belive she is gonna perform finally and this wont be only one song, she is teasing everyday, it must be something big:bradley:

I would prefer if she has 10 mins to preform full songs. Most people probably didn’t hear the full album, in order to attract new audience

COME ON GAYS!!

scheisseJK
3 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

I would prefer if she has 10 mins to preform full songs. Most people probably didn’t hear the full album, in order to attract new audience

I think singing one verse and chorus (sometimes with bridge) like on super bowl is more likely.  But we will see.  I just want to hear as many songs as possible,  cause i dont know when we could hear her singing Chromatica once again :billie:

ARTPOP
4 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

I think singing one verse and chorus (sometimes with bridge) like on super bowl is more likely.  But we will see.  I just want to hear as many songs as possible,  cause i dont know when we could hear her singing Chromatica once again :billie:

Same :messga:

but according to Nicola, she has “performances” and MVs coming up 

COME ON GAYS!!

scheisseJK
3 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Same :messga:

but according to Nicola, she has “performances” and MVs coming up 

Yes but it could be putted in the same folder together with joanne tour dvd and video for venus :ladyhaha:

ARTPOP
29 minutes ago, scheisseJK said:

Yes but it could be putted in the same folder together with joanne tour dvd and video for venus :ladyhaha:

:fatcat:

:fatcat:

Gretchen GIF by memecandy

COME ON GAYS!!

• Admin locked this topic

Archived