๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

other

Grammy's 2010 performance on YT in acceptable quality!

Galvon

Featured Posts

Galvon

Idk if it was already posted here. But I just saw that this was uploaded 2 months ago...

So finaly it's on YouTube again, I hope it stays. This shouldn't be a rare performance. It's one of my faves.

raragaga

i was reborn when i saw this performance

xoxo

Glamourpuss

This performance is underrated. I loved the whole Fame Factory thing because it was so theatrical. She also looked amazing in that outfit and I tooย am always amazed how it was able to keep her covered up so well.ย :laughga:

joannesrats

I can't believe how early this was in her career. Getting a long timeslot at the Grammy's is hard enough, much less only 2 years into your career. And then having Elton John with you??? Iconic.ย 

moonsago

I honestly cry watching this performance, its perfect and one of her best. How is it so underrated?ย 

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I honestly cry watching this performance, its perfect and one of her best. How is it so underrated?ย 

I don't think that it's underrated, it's just so hard to find in good quality that nobody can stand to watch it unless this HD version randomly pops up every so often. I never get it in my Youtube recommended like other performances of hers.ย 

Lord Temptation
21 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Wow... Hope Elton was not too pissed to have to sing this crappy charts "music"ย :huntyga::ladyhaha:

This was in 2010, before streaming infected the charts (ie new Billboard rules in 2013)ย :ohwell:

Archived