💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Radio: Tchami Vol. 4 Set

Enzo

Featured Posts

outtahere12428
2 minutes ago, shoful said:

What? The full mixes are always released on apple music aside from the radio.. 

the songs aren’t full. they’re split into tracks but they’re a mix altogether. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

But they say "mixed" after each song, so I doubt they're the full mixes. If Babylon (HL Mix) does get released, I'd love for it to be released on all platforms instead of just on a DJ set on Gaga's radio show. Just my two cents :vegas: Plus Gaga decides when she wants to release it. It's not up to us to decide that for her

Just now, sabatini said:

the songs aren’t full. they’re split into tracks but they’re a mix altogether. 

Oh wow. Sorry did not realize that! I don’t have apple music so I haven’t listened to one of these sets yet

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

EuphoricVibez
Just now, shoful said:

Oh wow. Sorry did not realize that! I don’t have apple music so I haven’t listened to one of these sets yet

Yeah, they're pretty much just one big DJ mix, lol

He/him/his

Reality
4 minutes ago, shoful said:

My comments may have been harsh earlier but like we’ve been teased about this remix for months now and we were promised exclusive remixes of Gaga Songs every week. We legit got 3 Stupid Love mixes.... one of which was already out :emma:. I will say I am disappointed in the lack of motivation this era but it’s clear to me that I need to start lowering my standards, it seems like most of you have done that. 
I’ll probably get WPed to death after this because it has become apparent that criticism  about Gaga is no longer tolerated on a forum to discuss her

I don't understand this "lack of motivation" narrative when we're literally days away from a ROM performance. The era just restarted this month. She helped organized an entire charity event that raised $128MM for COVID relief and then also was caught up in the BLM movement. She didn't stop this era because she hated it or was not motivated by it. She stopped it because there were bigger issues going on in the world.

Also, you're complaining about not getting remixes, but then also getting remixes.....I never once though we'd be getting stuff like the Babylon HL remix or the Free Woman demo remastered as a remix. If people were expecting that level of "amazing, show stopping" remixes, that's on them.

Criticism is fine, but the way you've expressed it doesn't help. I've personally had my fair share of critiques about Gaga, especially regarding Chromatica, but I handled it in a way that was constructive and I chose my words carefully. People here are actually understanding of what you have to say, you just need to know how to say it diplomatically. 

🃏🖤👹

joannesrats
9 minutes ago, shoful said:

My comments may have been harsh earlier but like we’ve been teased about this remix for months now and we were promised exclusive remixes of Gaga Songs every week. We legit got 3 Stupid Love mixes.... one of which was already out :emma:. I will say I am disappointed in the lack of motivation this era but it’s clear to me that I need to start lowering my standards, it seems like most of you have done that. 
I’ll probably get WPed to death after this because it has become apparent that criticism  about Gaga is no longer tolerated on a forum to discuss her

you realize that nobody gets WPs for critiquing her - only for disrespect and blatantly not following the rules, right? 

shoful
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I don't understand this "lack of motivation" narrative when we're literally days away from a ROM performance. The era just restarted this month. She helped organized an entire charity event that raised $128MM for COVID relief and then also was caught up in the BLM movement. She didn't stop this era because she hated it or was not motivated by it. She stopped it because there were bigger issues going on in the world.

Also, you're complaining about not getting remixes, but then also getting remixes.....I never once though we'd be getting stuff like the Babylon HL remix or the Free Woman demo remastered as a remix. If people were expecting that level of "amazing, show stopping" remixes, that's on them.

Criticism is fine, but the way you've expressed it doesn't help. I've personally had my fair share of critiques about Gaga, especially regarding Chromatica, but I handled it in a way that was constructive and I chose my words carefully. People here are actually understanding of what you have to say, you just need to know how to say it diplomatically. 

I understand exactly what you’re saying and agree to an extent. It was definitely just like a first thoughts in my mind type of posts. But like “diplomatically” this is a pop forum... I’m just scribbling down **** I don’t have time to make a thesis :emma:

shoful
1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

you realize that nobody gets WPs for critiquing her - only for disrespect and blatantly not following the rules, right? 

I got WPs for making a thread about Katy Perry’s album leaking when I didn’t post any leaks :enigma:

HeavyMetalLover
31 minutes ago, shoful said:

What a ****ing dumb radio station. This was one of the most uneventful interview series we ever got. And all we got was like 2 Stupid Love remixes. 
She could have at least done a track by track review like for ARTPOP

28 minutes ago, shoful said:

Legit what is her deal, how does she not know what we want? 

We have constantly been getting strung along for the past 3 months and have received next to nothing for this era. Someone can’t be that tone deaf on what their fans want. If she has the Hais labs version instore for us just announce when so we can stop being teased! We get teased constantly between eras because everything she does now apparently has to be kept top. 
JUST TELL US SOMETHING!!

24 minutes ago, shoful said:

Legit the “era” has been in motion for 4 weeks and NOTHING eventful has happened. Watch the performance happen on Sunday and then nothing else. Thats what its looking like

20 minutes ago, shoful said:

Let me complain as much as I want... 

You always have this holy image look to you. Why can’t anyone complain when things go a mediocre way... I’m not demanding anything from her but it’s ridiculous to believe she doesn’t know what her fans actually want. 

14 minutes ago, shoful said:

What else am I supposed to talk about on here. There legit hasn’t been news since ARTPOP came out. We’re in the middle of an era and went through a 5 month period of silence :giveup:

I wasn’t. I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to give her fans something that they want that’s already finished🙃. She’s legit the queen of scrapping ****

5 minutes ago, shoful said:

It just seems tone deaf to tease this cool radio program and then release multiple remixes of the same song. I’m not expecting anything until they edge us to infinity about it. They’ve been teasing the haus labs mix to come out in a cool way for awhile now. That is why I started to expect it. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3833964

i don't remember ARTPOP

joannesrats
Just now, shoful said:

I got WPs for making a thread about Katy Perry’s album leaking when I didn’t post any leaks :enigma:

You were encouraging people to listen to music before release, which is illegal 

shoful
Just now, joannesrats said:

You were encouraging people to listen to music before release, which is illegal 

Encouraging... it was a discussion thread. 

joannesrats
Just now, shoful said:

Encouraging... it was a discussion thread. 

People are going to go find and listen leak to discuss them. Even if it was blatant, you fostered a thread in which people are going to seek stuff out that is illegal and potentially post them. Even discussion of newer Gaga leaks is frowned upon

EtherealDreams
1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

People are going to go find and listen leak to discuss them. Even if it was blatant, you fostered a thread in which people are going to seek stuff out that is illegal and potentially post them. Even discussion of newer Gaga leaks is frowned upon

Okay, holier-than-thou police. :mark:

Life imitates art.

shoful
Just now, joannesrats said:

Lmao what... what kind of logic is this:spin:

That’s like if I opened a thread about how a muderer got away with murder that that would in turn make people seek out that method to kill and get away with it 

tyler k

i mean.... there's no way they'd just casually put the most requested release of the Chromatica era on a DJ playlist without making a big deal about it. if we get it tomorrow, it'll probably drop after the episode airs?

alsoooooo WHY are they only remixing Stupid Love??? like ok yas it's a damn bop but like... remix other songs? please??? 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived