💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Radio: Tchami Vol. 4 Set

Enzo

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

I highly doubt they would put the Babylon remix in this set. It wouldn't be a surprise if it was added early on.

(IF WE GET IT THOUGH)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

Legit what is her deal, how does she not know what we want? 

We have constantly been getting strung along for the past 3 months and have received next to nothing for this era. Someone can’t be that tone deaf on what their fans want. If she has the Hais labs version instore for us just announce when so we can stop being teased! We get teased constantly between eras because everything she does now apparently has to be kept top. 
JUST TELL US SOMETHING!!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Just now, shoful said:

We have constantly been getting strung along for the past 3 months and have received next to nothing for this era. Someone can’t be that tone deaf on what their fans want. If she has the Hais labs version instore for us just announce when so we can stop being teased! We get teased constantly between eras because everything she does now apparently has to be kept top. 
JUST TELL US SOMETHING!!

Ma’am, things are starting to happen. The time for this meltdown was four weeks ago :poot:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, shoful said:

JUST TELL US SOMETHING!!

She doesn’t want to :ohwell:

S0436
6 hours ago, shoful said:

JUST TELL US SOMETHING!!

Edit: so much for freedom of speech :yennefer:

2 minutes ago, shoful said:

Or she knows, but doesn't want to give us anything lol 

Why would she :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Born in Chromatica

Another Stupid Love Remix...
And No Babylon Haus Lab :saladga::cryga::fatcat:

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

shoful
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Ma’am, things are starting to happen. The time for this meltdown was four weeks ago :poot:

Legit the “era” has been in motion for 4 weeks and NOTHING eventful has happened. Watch the performance happen on Sunday and then nothing else. Thats what its looking like

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

thehanyo
7 minutes ago, shoful said:

What a ****ing dumb radio station. This was one of the most uneventful interview series we ever got. And all we got was like 2 Stupid Love remixes. 
She could have at least done a track by track review like for ARTPOP

i really enjoyed listening to how the album was created. :huntyga:

paradox

The way she's been getting ha revenge on the fanbase after they been mistreating her for 10 years. Iconic!

Archived