💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Radio: Tchami Vol. 4 Set

Enzo

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, shoful said:

Legit what is her deal, how does she not know what we want? 

We have constantly been getting strung along for the past 3 months and have received next to nothing for this era. Someone can’t be that tone deaf on what their fans want. If she has the Hais labs version instore for us just announce when so we can stop being teased! We get teased constantly between eras because everything she does now apparently has to be kept top. 
JUST TELL US SOMETHING!!

We got the stupid love video and the rain on me video and and 2 gagavisions and the chromatica weather girls and gagaradio and now were getting a vma performance thats not exactly next to nothing 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sherry
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

We got the stupid love video and the rain on me video and and 2 gagavisions and the chromatica weather girls and gagaradio and now were getting a vma performance thats not exactly next to nothing 

Basically a month worth of promo in 4 months :deadbanana:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

weloveheragain
2 hours ago, GregJA said:

I wouldn’t mind the original version of stupid love.

‘like the “Every Nations” verse one from 2019 

show me lets see it GIF

Me Too Watermelon GIF

free woman demo in my veins

10 hours ago, shoful said:

What else am I supposed to talk about on here. There legit hasn’t been news since ARTPOP came out. We’re in the middle of an era and went through a 5 month period of silence :giveup:. 

I wasn’t. I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to give her fans something that they want that’s already finished🙃. She’s legit the queen of scrapping ****

Where were you during ahs the joanne era and the superbowl and the asib era? Your acting like nothing has happend inbetween

EtherealDreams
4 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Imagine thinking this is comedy. :bear:

It isn’t. :bear:

Life imitates art.

thehanyo
10 hours ago, Curunir said:

If Madonna and Kylie Minogue can release electronic dance music well into their 50s, so can Gaga :nails:

And she most likely will. She's expressed her love of dance music on countless occasions. The majority of her discography is that genre as well. Saying that Chromatica is her "farewell dance-pop album" is bordering on delusional :ladyhaha:

No offense to Madonna or Kylie, but they couldn't pivot to acting or ballads like Gaga has been able to because they're not talented in those areas. And they haven't had successful pop eras in decades, either.

And I never said "farewell." I said it'll be years until you get another dance album from Gaga. Unless we get a Chromatica part II, but none of us are naive enough to expect that from her.

Curunir
18 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

And I never said "farewell."

I literally quoted you :poot:

18 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

No offense to Madonna or Kylie, but they couldn't pivot to acting or ballads like Gaga has been able to because they're not talented in those areas. And they haven't had successful pop eras in decades, either.

They still delivered pop albums consistently though. Commercial performance is another topic.

I do agree that Gaga is more talented however, which should make you worry even less actually. Have some faith in her :madge:

flyaway
11 hours ago, shoful said:

We have constantly been getting strung along for the past 3 months and have received next to nothing for this era. Someone can’t be that tone deaf on what their fans want. If she has the Hais labs version instore for us just announce when so we can stop being teased! We get teased constantly between eras because everything she does now apparently has to be kept top. 
JUST TELL US SOMETHING!!

Mariah Carey Entertainment GIF

HeavyMetalLover
5 hours ago, HeavyPunkLover said:

The lies from those who are curious/happy to ear another SL REMIX

How fake can you be?

How miserable can you be? :hor:

i don't remember ARTPOP

organic salad

14 hours ago, shoful said:

Legit what's YOUR deal. Gaga does what she wants when SHE feels like it. It's HER music, after all.

There are tens of thousands of fans out there. You don't own Lady Gaga. She owes you nothing. 

You probably hated it... but I'm guessing a lot of people loved ARUTW. She's NEVER performed it live. So there. :ladyhaha:

donatellab

Gosh some of y’all are so annoying and greedy :saladga:

OT: Can’t wait for tonight’s episode and the mix set 

She/Her/Hers

voidfigure

Y'all only hate on these interviews because they didn't release Babylon (a thing that was NOT promised), weren't you just dying to hear some insight about the making of the album when they started talking about Alice and Gaga's mental health on episode one? 

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, voidfigure said:

Y'all only hate on these interviews because they didn't release Babylon (a thing that was NOT promised), weren't you just dying to hear some insight about the making of the album when they started talking about Alice and Gaga's mental health on episode one? 

They should probably start worrying about their own mental health tbh. Imagine having a meltdown over a radio show. The projection of it all. :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

I don’t know what’s funnier, the people meltdowning over Babylon or the people meltdowning over other people’s meltdowns :ladyhaha:

Y’all... Gaga has left the chat. She’s going back to sleep after the VMAs performance. This month has been a nice last breath for the Chromatica era but it’s time we move on. Gaga clearly has.

Archived