celeb

katy throws shade at smile reviews

FentyGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

The main criticism seemed to be that she didn't evolve.  

But then you have artists like Gaga getting praised "She's returned to her roots!"

I don't know why a music artist has to evolve, why can't they just create what comes out and enjoy it for what it is?

Everything is annoying! :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Teletubby

6 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

OMG SOMEONE IS TAKING ME SERIOUSLY⁉️🤡

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

She posted link to serious interview with her not to any review https://www.npr.org/2020/08/27/906431004/katy-perry-on-expanding-and-reframing-herself-on-smile

i ❤️

Hades

I mean she's not the most artistic person out there by any stretch of imagination but she's way too criticized. She deserves a grammy at least for her career overall. 

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

But then you have artists like Gaga getting praised "She's returned to her roots!"

Cuz Gaga actually experimented with her sound before she returned to her roots.

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I don't know why a music artist has to evolve, why can't they just create what comes out and enjoy it for what it is?

I mean Gaga has pretty much gone through every genre there is so there is a reason critics are praising her for returning to her roots. They already saw her evolve and now it was time for her to return to her roots. If an artist doesn't evolve then what's the point of listening to them anyway? We already have their old songs so why do we need their new ones if they're just the same but not as good?

TWICE on hatius
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

Because Gaga had reinvented herself at least 3 times before Chromatica released :trollga:.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Nuggets
Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

Cuz Gaga actually experimented with her sound before she returned to her roots.

Witness was very different from PRISM and TD though

Favorite McDonald's Snack

A Very Gaga Holida
Just now, Nuggets said:

Witness was very different from PRISM and TD though

This, I listened to all of her albums today (minus Smile) since the baby was just born, and I honestly thought that all of her albums sounded different from each other even though they all are pop

IllusionLover

I'm glad she's enjoying her first day as a Mother.

Also the fact that Daisy was born 24h before Smile's release.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Reject False Icons

Katy get away from that negativity :bye: it’s the least thing she needs rn

11 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

The difference with this is Gaga drastically changed genres, versus Katy basically putting out 3 or 4 albums where to a casual listener have no distinction. 

I know we moan about the critics with Gaga (and rightfully so tbh), but they are truly BRUTAL with Katy tbh! Like In what way could they give teenage dream of all albums such a low rating when it has literally almost hit after hit.... truly baffling! 

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Archived