celeb

Elton John: ‘Chart Music Isn’t Real Music’

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith

ARTPOP was masterpiece and always will be. This old man has no right to say what is music and what is not. Regardless of his achievements. His time in music is actually over :ohwell:

Kulture Kiari
37 minutes ago, Logan said:

That's interesting that he doesn't listen to his own music. I wonder if Gaga tries to avoid her old stuff as well?

The gurl doesnt even remember ARTPOP anymore 🤭

Chromatography

didn’t he high praise Rina’s album? only one song has her as the sole writer, is that not “real” music rn? he does know a fair amount of his songs were played on the radio?

tomsches

He's right! 95% of the charts is absolute trash. The GP mostly listens to garbage that's being fed to them and the radio pushes those songs even more.

shoful

He is literally such a loser. He thinks that he is so superior and can make these sweeping judgements. Almost ever music comment he makes shades Gaga completely. He legit trashed one of her best works: ARTPOP. He constantly goes out of his way to shade Madonna for no ****ing reason. He’s just a jealous fart 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

codymonster

While I do agree in the sense that I much PREFER a song that is actually written as a full song, and not just a song that is random “pop trigger words/phrases” that are thrown together to make a hit,

I HOWEVER think it’s hilarious hearing this generalized condemnation of “chart music” coming from someone who doesn’t write the lyrics to his music. Like, hop off your high horse and learn how to write a song yourself before judging others...

i mean he doesn’t really lie about that edm and mumble rap are trash. a note to y’all monsters too, he doesn’t need to love ARTPOP just because he’s a celebrity

MingersPrayer
1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

His relationship with Gaga on a music level makes no sense to me :bear: He dragged ARTPOP and now he’s saying he doesn’t like a lot of songwriters or computerized music despite Sine From Above 

What did he say about AP? I missed that

Archived