💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

FKA Twigs - Sad Day

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Sad day music video from her second album MAGDALENE premieres in 23 hours! :nooo:

FKA twigs x Hiro Murai is in the description (the music video for Childish Gambino's "This Is America", directed by Murai, won the Grammy Award for Best Music Video.) THIS IS GONNA BE GOOOOOD. :applause:

Thomas P
5 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

the music video for Childish Gambino's "This Is America", directed by Murai, won the Grammy Award for Best Music Video.

This is completely unrelated, but could imagine if This Is America didn’t win that award? The absolute mess that would’ve been :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

pop ate my heart

YAAAAAS FINALLY OMFG

For those that don't know, she released the song as a single back in Q2/3 2019 and said the music video for it was done and ready, and that it was the most ambicious one of hers to date, or something along those lines. But then she went COMPLETELY SILENT on it until now. She left us starving for it :giveup: I literally have been thinking for the last months that she just shelved it because it's been so long and it was supposedly ready for release for a year now. but here we are :nooo:

(sry if im too intense, i'm a diehard fan and this is literally my fav song if hers, i would've been MAD MAD if she ended up scrapping the video like that lol)

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Archived