💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix cancels Altered Carbon

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

I haven't seen it yet but I know it's popular. What is up with their random cancellations? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

nightadieu

The first season was phenomenal and huuuuge promo everywhere. Second season was a big let down

highlikegaga

i only watched the first episode and maybe it was too expensive to make and they weren't getting the money they hoped for? like, with that effects and everything you'd expect it to be a GoT hit, yet it didn't seem to hit the mainstream as much Netflix had hoped. 

heygurlhi

whyyy nooo

2nd season was messy but it was quality in comparisment to the **** on there 

and let us talk about cuties shall we 

Ignore me i drink

This is ridiculous. 

It's getting the point where there isn't a purpose for watching their original content because vast majority don't last past 3 seasons. 

How this hasn't caused enough outrage to change their ways is beyond me?

shoful

The first season was amazing! The second season I only got a couple episodes in and it was boring. Also the main actor in season 1 was sooooooo hot:firega:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ItWasntLaauv

Netflix needs to be a bit more selective with how many shows the put into production. They cancel so many shows all the time.

CHROMATICON

Season 2 was a big let down, IMO. I don't see this show heading anywhere from the past season tbh. :bear:

Why is everyone so surprised with these cancellations?

Netflix business model is based on the amount of views a show gets, if a show or season of a show flops (and they can exactly see how many people have watched it till which episode and exact minute) they cancel it, simple as that.

Netflix is useless for me at this point. I've cancelled my subs because there's really not many interesting shows or movies anymore and they're slowly cancelling what's left of them. The only good shows that'll remain are the prison docu series.

6 minutes ago, Bat said:

Why is everyone so surprised with these cancellations?

Netflix business model is based on the amount of views a show gets, if a show or season of a show flops (and they can exactly see how many people have watched it till which episode and exact minute) they cancel it, simple as that.

Idk, tbh. I feel there's a reason they don't disclose numbers. They've pissed off many people by cancelling shows which are known to be popular. 

Katsuki Bakugo

It was meh and the quicker people realise this the better! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TerrenceV2

Couldn’t make it pass the first 3 episodes of season 1..

playground love - josef salvat

Archived