Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My Entry For Adobe ROM Poster !

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

Hey ! Just wanted to have some feedbacks on my possible entry for the Adobe ROM Poster Design ! ^^

LADY-GAGA-ADOBE-BON-FICHIER.png       HANDS-UP-TO-THE-SKY-I-LL-BE-YOUR-GALAXY.

Tell me everything ! :firega:

MANiCURE 6
4 minutes ago, raragaga said:

can't see it.

use  https://postimages.org/

Is it good now ? ^^

5 minutes ago, EtherealDreams said:

A biiit too busy for me but overall looks great :firega:

Yeah I know... But I wanted a lot of details !

Sandrology

It looks really good!

But after the winenrs of the last contest I'm not sure, what they want to see

Stone S

There’s definitely too much going on. I’m not a big fan of the font you used for the names. Maybe change the yellow greenish glow around her body to blue or purple

Welcome to Industria

HeavyMetalLover

Hi. So, judging this work alone: good color palate, love the neon effect, yellow glow is interesting, and the composition is good (the background text is a good size.)

Spoiler

I think you could: darken the background text some, soften the color/background behind the neon text, choose a different typeface for the neon artist names (it's too insignificant now - it should stand out more/be less script-y,) make your signature less distracting (or get rid of it altogether - it's really messing up the flow,) make the sine in the bottom left stand out more - changing the color would be smart, make LG6 more prominent - it's lost, play with the yellow highlight - it's too random right now, and put a soft drop shadow behind ROM in the corner. Good start!

i don't remember ARTPOP

MANiCURE 6
50 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Hi. So, judging this work alone: good color palate, love the neon effect, yellow glow is interesting, and the composition is good (the background text is a good size.)

Hide contents

I think you could: darken the background text some, soften the color/background behind the neon text, choose a different typeface for the neon artist names (it's too insignificant now - it should stand out more/be less script-y,) make your signature less distracting (or get rid of it altogether - it's really messing up the flow,) make the sine in the bottom left stand out more - changing the color would be smart, make LG6 more prominent - it's lost, play with the yellow highlight - it's too random right now, and put a soft drop shadow behind ROM in the corner. Good start!

Thanks !

What do you think about this version ? ;-)

HANDS-UP-TO-THE-SKY-I-LL-BE-YOUR-GALAXY.

Fresco

The spotlight on her vagina just seems a bit much. I'm not thrilled with the lighting contrast on Gaga. Ariana is where?

MANiCURE 6
5 minutes ago, Fresco said:

The spotlight on her vagina just seems a bit much.

Is wasn't on purpose but I decided to keep it cause why not haha

HeavyMetalLover
49 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Thanks !

What do you think about this version ? ;-)

Wow! It's much more striking and easier to read. I think it's great - maybe her face should be a little lighter. It's a bit too shadowy now, and should be a main area of focus. :vegas:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived