music news

Heaven and Hell - Discussion (Spoilers)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

I was on her zoom call just now, she only played 4 short snippets but they sound amazing :excited2:

How was she!? Did u talk?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Just now, Curunir said:

I'm 5 songs in and wow, she did not come to play :bradley:

ISNT IT SO GOOD

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Teletubby

OMG What's Happening
There will be livestream

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Randomperson
20 minutes ago, shoful said:

How was she!? Did u talk?

There was 300 people so we were all muted. It was quite short. She answered a few questions that were sent in before and played 4 20 second snippets. I missed the beginning because I couldn’t get the audio to work but it was so much fun! Definitely an experience I’ll never forget

nswain1110

Kings & Queens had another 1mil AI update on US radio today. It’s coming to Smash at Pop and HAC, especially if they start servicing the Lauv & Saweetie versión. Can’t wait to hear the new album tonight - So far all of your reactions have me super hyped for it!! 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

8 hours ago, OMonster said:

Sorry, I didn't / don't mean to bring undue negativity into this thread. I am looking forward to this album, too.

But that doesn't mean that there's not a very big part of me that is aware of how manufactured and contrived all of this is - and, again, I don't say that to be negative; I say it in response to the pretty objective (and undeniable) gaslighting Ava's team is trying to get away with, here.

And, I'm sorry, but the idea that Ava's agreed PR 'line' on this is that she and Gaga are the only 'blonde pop stars in the game' just makes it all the more transparent. So, it's got nothing to do with the 'crazy' fashion, the outcast anthems, the throwback pop sound, the very heavy leaning on pride / LGBT themes? No? OK, then! 

Why are you quoting me? I didn't even read the thread. :poot:

1 hour ago, nswain1110 said:

Kings & Queens had another 1mil AI update on US radio today. It’s coming to Smash at Pop and HAC, especially if they start servicing the Lauv & Saweetie versión. Can’t wait to hear the new album tonight - So far all of your reactions have me super hyped for it!! 

Kings & Queens is one of the best songs on the album :pray:

Archived