Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Natalia Kills x TikTok

Joshua James

Featured Posts

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, brownie said:

You clearly don’t work in the entertainment industry :huntyga::laughga:

The Judges pretty much have to roll with the producers and what they tell them to act like / the personas they have.

For example, Simon Cowell only got away with being rude all the time as a judge on Idol and X Factor because he was ALSO a producer on the shows. 

She could've left

She didn't tho, she liked being like that. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

this isn’t music news 😭

1 minute ago, NoahSuns said:

She could've left

She didn't tho, she liked being like that. 

She could’ve, but it was still her job and contract. It all blew up way out of proportion though, and really was the producers who pushed her to be more like Simon Cowell in the hopes that the public would like her as the “mean judge”. It’s all just reality tv fakeness that got out of hand. 

Taylucifer

after what she said to that guy completely unprovoked I still have a bad taste in my mouth:triggered:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

I used to stan her hard before what she did on X factor. I sometimes listen to her music still, but I cant stan her after that anymore.

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

Curunir
48 minutes ago, brownie said:

You clearly don’t work in the entertainment industry :huntyga::laughga:

The Judges pretty much have to roll with the producers and what they tell them to what to act like / the personas they have.

For example, Simon Cowell only got away with being rude all the time as a judge on Idol and X Factor because he was ALSO a producer on the shows. Shows like American Idol and The Voice have actually had celeb judges leave contracts / back out over how the producers directed their judging and personas. 

People tuned in to watch Simon Cowell roast contestants because there was always an element of dead-pan humor to it. What Natalia did was viciously mean, cringe-worthy, awkward and completely unwarranted. Simon would never attack someone like that out of nowhere. Every time I watch that clip I cannot believe how far she actually took it. She was 28-29 at the time. She should've known better. There's no excuse, sorry :madge:

President Biden

yall canceled her for the dumbest **** ever when Tulisa on Xfactor + Nicki and Mariah on multiple show have been WAYY worse

I got drunk

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, brownie said:

It wasn’t, the show’s producers told her to play up her meanness to make her the next Simon; it backfired and they threw her under the bus

I don't get this at all. She's a consenting adult. No matter who told her to be mean she should have had at least somewhat of a grasp on possible consequences. She sounded stupid with her accusations on the show and this just makes her even dumber. :billie:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
5 minutes ago, President Biden said:

yall canceled her for the dumbest **** ever when Tulisa on Xfactor + Nicki and Mariah on multiple show have been WAYY worse

Omg who did Nicki and Mariah drag on the show? To tears?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived