💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Voce Viva in Sephora

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I can't wait until it's available in the UK so I can spray the tester bottle all over myself. :bear:

I only found gift sets on one UK site:
£65.99 Voce Viva Gift Set Contains: Voce Viva Eau de Parfum 50ml & Voce Viva Eau de Parfum 15ml   https://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/valentino-voce-viva-gift-set-50ml-0114635.html
£94.99 Voce Viva Gift Set Contains: Voce Viva eau de Parfum 100ml, Voce Viva Eau de Parfum 15ml & Body Lotion 100ml https://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/valentino-voce-viva-gift-set-100ml-0114636.html

i ❀

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

A lot of "feminine", "woman" and "women's" in the description. Guess it isn't unisex after all!

If Americans and Europeans are finding this expensive, I'll probably have to sell my car to buy it here :bear: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Karen Smith
Just now, NewUsername said:

A lot of "feminine", "woman" and "women's" in the description. Guess it isn't unisex after all!

Such a pity, but for me it doesn't matter! Who is to decide which fragrances are men's and which are women's? What a sick division, nothing irritates me so much. For me, such a division does not exist, let everyone wear the scents they like.

Head Empty
41 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Fragrance Family: Florals

Well okay not usually my thing...

This scent is an ode to Valentino‘s femininity

I thought it wouldn't be gendered but might still be worth a shot I guess?

50 ml Eau de Parfum Spray $100.00  

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᔃ˹˹ đŸ•ș

Karen Smith
Just now, Red said:

If Americans and Europeans are finding this expensive, I'll probably have to sell my car to buy it here :bear: 

I'm European and I'm finding this expensive :neyde: I'm so sorry

Jose P
46 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Why does Gaga keep promoting things that like 75% of her fanbase can’t afford :bear:

Dom Perignon, Tudor, Valentino, even Haus Labs 

Where did this idea that she’s promoting it to the fanbase come from tho? She’s promoting it to everyone, not just the fans. It’s not even her perfume. She’s a celebrity and as such will get paid to promote certain products, and as a high-profile celebrity it’s not like she will be told to promote Doritos or something.

NewUsername
13 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Such a pity, but for me it doesn't matter! Who is to decide which fragrances are men's and which are women's? What a sick division, nothing irritates me so much. For me, such a division does not exist, let everyone wear the scents they like.

I know, I know, but I mean that for myself personally I don't like perfumes that are really sweet, which are more common in women's fragrances of course :)

Bradley

I'm interested in that but because it's unisex, I'm worried it might smell too feminine. I generally prefer masculine scents so I guess I'll wait for the reviews.

Bradley
17 minutes ago, Little99 said:

I mean you are still free to buy whatever fragrance and wear it, but the labels do make it easier for consumers to identify which fragrances could potentially interest them.

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, Red said:

Don't forget most active members here these days are teenagers and kids who still expecting allowances from parents. Adults like us are mostly moved on, or banned. :poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I'm happy Valentino wants to use her image for their campaign. I take that as a compliment for Gaga and as a sign that she is a woman that can visualize their product. It means they think she has appeal. This has nothing to do with her fanbase.

I'm definitely buying! I still have my refunds for all the canceled Enigma shows. :vegas:

Teletubby
16 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

HL will flop after fans spend their money on this perfume :bear:

She need to release more HL and new merch before this perfume will be out

i ❀

Archived