Lady Gaga - Rosé In Bolognese

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
20 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Okay, I have to say something. This is killing me. Why is my queen putting Rosé in that sauce?

Ma'am.

MA'AM.

Bolognese takes white wine. Period.

Love And Hip Hop Period GIF by VH1

(Please don't come for me. I'm a chef, and I'm just teasing her!)

Really? I think red wine is a more traditional and what I would go with but I just like red wine more lol

GagaSine
10 hours ago, dit said:

Nice try! I noticed that emphasis on your eye makeup! I AINT BUYING YOUR MAKEUP MISS GERM 1g58xi.jpg

Hide contents

ok but what are those shades she is wearing :diane: she looks amazing :diane: I dont wear makeup but lemme buy something :diane: 

It looks like the Stupid Love palette tbh. Limited edition, available on Amazon :lolga:

Spanish Eyes
Just now, GagaSine said:

Really? I think red wine is a more traditional and what I would go with but I just like red wine more lol

right? it's a total curveball - no one expects the white wine, but i promise it's essential. red tends to taste much boozier when it cooks down, but white wine is more acidic - more bright tasting!

I'm sure red would taste great, but purists will fight you on that. haha. Rosé is so strange to me, though. Maybe it's a variation I'm unaware of!

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

right? it's a total curveball - no one expects the white wine, but i promise it's essential. red tends to taste much boozier when it cooks down, but white wine is more acidic - more bright tasting!

I'm sure red would taste great, but purists will fight you on that. haha. Rosé is so strange to me, though. Maybe it's a variation I'm unaware of!

I agree Rose is a weird choice, but yeah I think I am just biased towards red wine, I actually love the tannic flavours 

shoful
33 minutes ago, KNJ said:

I love how Gaga got us talking bout food 😂 😍

@Admin How about a RECIPES tag in Conversation? Make Mother Masterchef proud 🍝🍷

I would be so down! I love cooking and trying to cook new things! 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Franch Toast
22 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

My hunch is that she was drinking rosé and figured she'd pour in some of what she was already drinking for the sake of convenience. I've been known to do that when cooking with wine. Or maybe the rosé was an intentional variation. Or maybe she was already a bit tipsy and decided to throw caution to the wind. 

She/Her/Hers

Sister

What a lady! I wish I knew her personally. :flutter: Wine and dinner with Gaga. :bye:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

paradox

Some of you have never stepped foot into a kitchen and made a meal in your lives and it shows :dom:

58 minutes ago, KindHML said:

Love the make-up, love the hair, love that she's posting more. 

Stunning. Period. :firega:

She's getting hyped for Sunday :sara:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

2 hours ago, shoful said:

I would be so down! I love cooking and trying to cook new things! 

3 hours ago, Kattys said:

Yes!

lady-gaga-b-600.jpg&q=85

Omg! GGD Trattoria Book Club! I forgot they got a cookbook! @Admin you seeing this? Pin a thread in Conversations :D

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

30 minutes ago, KNJ said:

She's getting hyped for Sunday :sara:

I knoooooow, but she still does look stunning 👌

Have to admit that I LOVE the "natural vibe with a bit of make up or different colored hair (or both)". Still eccentric but more subtle. :oops:

Can't wait until the VMA'S performance with Ariana, maybe more. And the awards! :firega:

Archived