• Last Reply
Anveeroy

2. August - 8.94

Highest Score: 11 @Joesuda @Lanadelduck @robbiemalik @Watershed @MonSwiftAnton

Lowest Score: 0 @Creyk

4fa3c7b2538ad5171bfac5dcf6a1b1d8db97dfcb

COMMENTS: 

@Delusional Meh

@Lorde Von Kok This hit home on another level, just like the first song. This was hard to listen, but I cried, a lot. A wonderful song.

@Thomas P This is in her top 5 best of all time. Idk what anyone says, this is a masterclass in songwriting.

@Joesuda The highlight of the album, the light-weightness of the song truly is wonderful

@Jeroen Bloeming Love the comeback of the beat near the end.

@Gypsygaga1 It has such a happy feel to it, I love it

@robbiemalik The song that capture my heart.

@huttont Perfect summer song riding in the car with the windows down

@Watershed The strongest tracks on the album and one of the strongest in Taylor's career. It's so underrated but I'm digging it

@MonSwiftAnton Bittersweet, soft and beautiful lyrics. I find myself think about this song several times a day and the outro. THE OUTRO!!!

@Pennywise My second favorite from the album. If I could give another 11, this would be it.

@monstertoronto This was initially my fave song from first listen until mirrorball overtook it. It’s the getaway car or cruel summer of folklore. The poppiest, most upbeat and most fun song on the album. The fact that it is also part of the trilogy and gives us the perspective of the “other woman” is icing on the cake. I won’t be sorry if this wins.

@czarnyptak the song itself is 8.5/10 but the references to Getaway Car made me unable to put other rate than 10

@shoful Gave it an 8 because its august and track 8 :)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy

WINNER: 1. exile (featuring bon iver) - 9.21

Highest Score: 11 @Lorde Von Kok @auburn @rumours @DAMN @BABYLON @holy scheisse @Monster7 @LVbuttondown @Versace @Ryusei @MessyTop 

Lowest Score: 1 @gagaxsebert

2306497a2484448ab1f7b7ceafd678dfb7e35485

COMMENTS: 

@Delusional Don’t find myself wanting to listen to it again, kind of boring

@Lorde Von Kok The true definition of a collaboration. These two created magic. This song is haunting and warm while still feeling like a cold autumn. I want to cuddle under an blanket while listening to this and looking out the windows as the leaves flow with the wind.

@auburn An absolute stunner of a song

@Thomas P This is like a perfected version of The Last Time on Red. It’s done a lot better than that song, and has a stronger emotional resonance.

@gagaxsebert Why do Swifties like this? It’s boring.

@Jeroen Bloeming Not the biggest fan of Bon Iver on this track

@Gypsygaga1 Their voices flow so well together

@robbiemalik Her best collab ballad.

@huttont Beautiful song and heartbreaking

@erotic4 The only track that stands out. The voices came together in a beautiful way.

@Watershed Cute collab but that's all

@MonSwiftAnton Great collab I never knew I needed. They sound sooo well together. Also his deep voice make me twitch.

@Pennywise Too hetero for my taste but the song itself and the way they harmonize is so, so good.

@monstertoronto I love the call and response back half of this song. It’s so effective. The verses are a little dour for me, but it’s still an excellent song.

@czarnyptak got me crying on the first listen and I haven't stopped crying ever since that

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Lorde Von Kok

I'M HERE 

katy-perry-01-1.jpg  

Sorry for being late, I was hungry.

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Lorde Von Kok
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

WINNER: 1. exile (featuring bon iver) - 9.21

Highest Score: 11 @Lorde Von Kok @auburn @rumours @DAMN @BABYLON @holy scheisse @Monster7 @LVbuttondown @Versace @Ryusei @MessyTop 

Lowest Score: 1 @gagaxsebert

2306497a2484448ab1f7b7ceafd678dfb7e35485

COMMENTS: 

@Delusional Don’t find myself wanting to listen to it again, kind of boring

@Lorde Von Kok The true definition of a collaboration. These two created magic. This song is haunting and warm while still feeling like a cold autumn. I want to cuddle under an blanket while listening to this and looking out the windows as the leaves flow with the wind.

@auburn An absolute stunner of a song

@Thomas P This is like a perfected version of The Last Time on Red. It’s done a lot better than that song, and has a stronger emotional resonance.

@gagaxsebert Why do Swifties like this? It’s boring.

@Jeroen Bloeming Not the biggest fan of Bon Iver on this track

@Gypsygaga1 Their voices flow so well together

@robbiemalik Her best collab ballad.

@huttont Beautiful song and heartbreaking

@erotic4 The only track that stands out. The voices came together in a beautiful way.

@Watershed Cute collab but that's all

@MonSwiftAnton Great collab I never knew I needed. They sound sooo well together. Also his deep voice make me twitch.

@Pennywise Too hetero for my taste but the song itself and the way they harmonize is so, so good.

@monstertoronto I love the call and response back half of this song. It’s so effective. The verses are a little dour for me, but it’s still an excellent song.

@czarnyptak got me crying on the first listen and I haven't stopped crying ever since that

kim kardashian GIF

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

czarnyptak
29 minutes ago, czarnyptak said:

my top3 prediction

3. Cardigan
2. August
1. Exile

:trollga:

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

Anveeroy

Archived