Just now, SLAG said:

I love your counting skills:bear:

those are track numbers :dom:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsygaga1

well, the last great american dynasty better make top 3, thats all I am asking at this point:bear:

Perfect Ilusion

robbiemalik

I’m surprise the 1 is still this high 

PrinceOfTheStorm

I’m still upset The Lakes wasn’t top 5 and Mad Woman wasn’t top 10 like come on guys

signing out

Towelney

Anveeroy

5. the 1 - 8.43

Highest Score: 11 @JGD @raragaga

Lowest Score: 1 @Pennywise

317b1c719b58304fdf2812b6ebb00b978323a3cf

COMMENTS: 

@Delusional Cute opener

@Lorde Von Kok A gorgeous intro, just like always. For me, this hit home after getting strong again after being in a abusive relationship still filled with love. I'm stuck in this Stockholm Syndrome, and this songs makes me want to starts things again even though I know it would be a massive mistake.

@Thomas P This is her best opener since State of Grace. Sets the album up perfectly.

@Joesuda Her second strongest album opener (first is State of Grace) and the song just not works as an album opener but as a song

@Jeroen Bloeming It's a nice opening track but her openers tend to be a little weak. Except for 'Welcome To New York'

@Gypsygaga1 Such a beautiful song to start the album

@Fernster7 Such a great start of the album, it reminds me a lot of IFTYE but it is also very different.

@robbiemalik Best song to start of the album.

@huttont It’s a good opener. It sets up the album perfectly and is a nice transition from Lover to Folklore

@Watershed The pop song of the album. One of the strongest tracks.

@MonSwiftAnton The song feels like the natural transition from Lover to Folklore. It's cute.

@Pennywise My initial reaction was good, but after a few listens, this song is nothing special and is a skip. Boring.

@monstertoronto An excellent lead track. The crisp notes opening notes immediately put me in a good mood. A much more accessible track than some of the more somber songs that follow and as far as single worthy songs go it wouldn’t be the worst choice.

@czarnyptak Pretty good song but a bad opener

Chromatica

Some of the songs here were done so dirty :smh: 

TLGAD for #1 let’s go boys 

shoful

1. Cardigan :firega:

2. Last Great American Dynasty

3. Exile

4. August

5. The 1

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

QueenOfSaigon
5 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

5. the 1 - 8.43

Highest Score: 11 @JGD @raragaga

Lowest Score: 1 @Pennywise

317b1c719b58304fdf2812b6ebb00b978323a3cf

COMMENTS: 

@Delusional Cute opener

@Lorde Von Kok A gorgeous intro, just like always. For me, this hit home after getting strong again after being in a abusive relationship still filled with love. I'm stuck in this Stockholm Syndrome, and this songs makes me want to starts things again even though I know it would be a massive mistake.

@Thomas P This is her best opener since State of Grace. Sets the album up perfectly.

@Joesuda Her second strongest album opener (first is State of Grace) and the song just not works as an album opener but as a song

@Jeroen Bloeming It's a nice opening track but her openers tend to be a little weak. Except for 'Welcome To New York'

@Gypsygaga1 Such a beautiful song to start the album

@Fernster7 Such a great start of the album, it reminds me a lot of IFTYE but it is also very different.

@robbiemalik Best song to start of the album.

@huttont It’s a good opener. It sets up the album perfectly and is a nice transition from Lover to Folklore

@Watershed The pop song of the album. One of the strongest tracks.

@MonSwiftAnton The song feels like the natural transition from Lover to Folklore. It's cute.

@Pennywise My initial reaction was good, but after a few listens, this song is nothing special and is a skip. Boring.

@monstertoronto An excellent lead track. The crisp notes opening notes immediately put me in a good mood. A much more accessible track than some of the more somber songs that follow and as far as single worthy songs go it wouldn’t be the worst choice.

@czarnyptak Pretty good song but a bad opener

Omg @Pennywise, you have to explain yourself! :air:

Anveeroy

4. the last great american dynasty - 8.54

Highest Score: 11 @PrinceOfTheStorm @Hunty @Chromatica 

Lowest Score: 4 @Creyk

c98a8d92e39dba6c2e3350a31809e35751387b7a

COMMENTS: 

@Delusional Filler vibes chile

@Lorde Von Kok As I previously said, this song makes me want to slowly dance with my hubby and friends with our eyes closes, wine in our bloodstream, while the world is falling apart during the Cuban Missile Crisis (1960s). A beautiful song that feels good.

@Thomas P This song is a journey and a half. I love how this album shows her creating narratives for other people like never before.

@Jeroen Bloeming Fun track

@Gypsygaga1 I really dont know why, but it makes me feel so happy

@robbiemalik Very almost storytelling singing/talking song along with beautiful production.

@huttont Honestly not one of my favorites.

@Watershed Sounds like one of her older stuff

@MonSwiftAnton I love the story telling on this one.

@Pennywise Brilliant songwriting.

@monstertoronto I’m a bit embarrassed how much I have grown to love this album. I love the story this song tells and how she includes herself in the history of the house.

@czarnyptak Cornelia Street + Delicate, a masterpiece

Archived