Jump to content
society

Covid-19 Cases Reported in 41 Schools In Berlin, Germany. Surprised?


RAMROD

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

If social distancing and mask allowed in class, it'd be ok.

The problem is, do we even sure about safety measured is enforced?

Imagine trying to make a room full of five year olds stay away from each other. Now imagine that child gets upset for some reason (as they do), and you as the teacher have to comfort them six feet away. Or if there is a child with a speech/hearing issue and they can’t see your mouth move. How will children go to the bathroom? Opening schools right now is crazy. 
 

Just a few days ago the White House said teachers were essential workers and had to continue working during the pandemic. And could continue to work if exposed to Covid. Teachers never stopped working. Now they’re working harder than ever to try and be creative and keep students engaged.

I love being in a school full of children but there aren’t enough safety measures in place. Even though there are no kids in my room (and wouldn’t be for the most part since I now coach teachers), I have yet to be given any kind of disinfectant to sanitize things. I also haven’t seen anyone come in my room and do that. 

she/her/hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Henri Bardot

In Luxembourg we finished the school year from late April-early July. My school had 4 cases and like 3 classes quarantined the last week. If we have had a normal system, we would've had an outbreak caused by 4 people who got infected outside of school.

But the first weeks only half of the group went to school, and the other half stayed home, masks were mandatory and breaks had to be taken outside, and most students finished at 12:30.

When we had that system we had 0 infections in schools. 

The last 2 weeks they merged the classes again (nothing else changed), and like 14 schools saw cases but no actual outbreaks. Most people got infected outside of school. 

I imagine Berlin school's are a mess

pooiota
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lona Delery
1 hour ago, bionic said:

I think it's about time we accept that this disease is, in modern society, unavoidable.

this. closing schools and having online classes would obviously be the best choice, but that would mean at least 1 parent would need to stay home and care for their kid. Simply not possible 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
Link to post
Share on other sites

BABYL0N

It’s not about education it’s more about kids being in hostage while their parents are working

the german government said:

the (economical) show must go on

Link to post
Share on other sites

Franch Toast

Meanwhile, US universities are going to be a big mess. Have y'all seen this? Only one story if many. I expect most universities to be online within a month or two. 

https://www.press-citizen.com/story/news/education/university-of-iowa/2020/08/21/university-iowa-student-tests-positive-coronavirus/5621379002/

 

She/Her/Hers
Link to post
Share on other sites

Kulture Kiari

I live in the USA, and I'm so grateful the school my 8 year old niece goes to, send us a letter saying regardless of what Trump says, the school will remain closed and all classes will be online until further notice. Education is extremely important, but everyone having a healthy life is even more important. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

TimisaMonster

America will be next...:nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

@RAMROD your avi. Kill it with fire. :saladga:

 

bdd.jpg

 

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

republicans: WE CANT GIVE UP OUR FREEDOMS FOR THIS VIRUS!

Does Republican in Germany work the same way? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

stevana229
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Does Republican in Germany work the same way? :oprah:

they aren't too different. Just different party names 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...